TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Xavier Cromartie

American Idol (season 7)

Me alegro de Brooke para que se fuera votado. No podía permanecer en ella.

Yeah in the most recent Entertainment Weekly there was an Idol article in it where Castro basically said "I've had enough, I want to go home." Bear in mind we've seen some pretty decent people eliminated before this clown (Carly Smithson, Michael Johns).

Syesha may well make the finals. The two Davids may well split the vote a bit and she could slip in there and of course have zero shot of winning.

I missed Idol tonight because my vcr crapped out on me. Is there anyplace good that you can watch complete episodes at?

Maybe not complete eps, but you can watch performances and critiques on Youtube...

does anyone see Bo Bice lighting it up with Castro offstage? Of course, that gives me a funny picture of Archie smoking it up with them. I think he’d just sit there and giggle. *giggle* "My dad beats me when I sing badly." *giggle*

Syesha's been Dead Money since around when Rameile got the boot, so I'd say that finishing third is good on her. Although her and Cook in the F2 would be my preference...

Frankly, I'm amazed she made it that far considering she's made more appearances in the Bottom 2/3 than any other contestant in the history of the show.

It's David Archuleta Day in Utah.

They interrupted Judge Judy to tell me that, and talk about his daily schedule and showed a bunch of girls screaming for him.

I don't want to hear more complaining about him. Only I can complain. ONLY ME!

And then they just went back to Judge Judy but have a little news reel going over the information they just told us. More information at the top of the hour, glee! Now I can know where on I-15 to set up a snipers roost!

Someone come and shoot me.

It might have been my mood going into the show, but I wasn't crazy about anyone tonight. I'm still convinced that the Archuleta-Cook showdown is inevitable.

Lushus, for what it's worth I did like Syesha's version of Fever, though it's not exactly the right sort of song to do in order to make the finals. I still think the two Davids will split the vote a bit and one is going home, giving us a lame duck finals where we know Syesha would have zero shot.

Syesha gets this season's "Elliot Yamin Award"...meaning the most improved by far and good enough to actually win but has no hope at all of dethroning the other two juggernuats. If you recall, Yamin came in 3rd to Taylor Hicks and Kat McPhee. As imporved as he was, there was no WAY he was toppling those two!

Puke-uletta's wound up so tight you'd need a tractor to pull a pin out of his ass.

What did you expect? He had to do all the arrangements without his dad to "help" him out. Also, I'd like to know how that Dan Fogelberg song "challenged" Archie, and how people don't see that he practically sang the same song three times - it's obvious when you watch the recap.

And Lush, I think it should be the "Kimberley Locke" award. Also, the producers couldn't be more obvious that they want the Davids in the finals. "Hit Me Up"? Really? Honestly, if they wanted Syesha around, they'd have given her a Dianne Warren song to sing as well.

Locke has always been my favourite "big" girl on the show. Tons more talent than Jordin, IMO, but unfortunately caught behind the Ruben/Clay duo in S2

I was picking up my brother in law at the airport, so I haven't seen the results show, yet I'll say that I'm probably not surprised.

No surprises there, and the idea that Cook/Archuleta might "split" the vote was laughable. You realize that you can vote as many times as you'd like, right?

So it all comes down to this. We have a guy with all of the crossover potential (but none of the queer street cred) of Clay Aiken taking on a guy who at his top-dollar best would be a third-rate Jon Bon Jovi. I'm gonna chug a ton of Coke and rev the Ford's engine for a while, because it's just about Idol finale time!

Ya know, if it weren't so obscure and in French, "Ford Mustang" by Serge Gainsbourg would be just about the perfect song for the producers to stick a contestant with. It namedrops pretty much all of their sponsors.