TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Krankor

TSM Fantasy Baseball 2008

Johnny Cueto, P, Cincinnati Reds

Cueto__5_.jpg

Yeah he's not in the fucking yahoo player pool...

Yeah, I was looking to take him a few rounds ago. :(

Can we put a deadline date on this like Wed (19th) or Thurs (20th)? That way there is time to get the rosters in and make any potential moves before the lineups have to be set next Sunday for the Monday start.

Can we put a deadline date on this like Wed (19th) or Thurs (20th)? That way there is time to get the rosters in and make any potential moves before the lineups have to be set next Sunday for the Monday start.

I'm seconding this. With the ability for people to actually PM their picks to others, there should be no reason why we're laboring the way we are right now.

As well you should. I'm really sorry for backing this thing up the other day. I have been in the middle of a move, and the only time Im online is at school(rare) and work. Really sorry, yall.

Yes, let’s get it done. For the last 2 rounds, 4 hour time limit? Sound good? That way we can get this shit over with.

If you are not going to be online or have had trouble making picks in a timely fashion, Gabe, Stephen Joseph, Precious Roy, send your perspective picks to me or someone else and we'll post them for you.

Tomorrow night I'm starting the process of entering everything into yahoo.

Yeah, I'm fucked. Both Kazmir and Lackey are hurt to start the season, on top of Janssen. Not liking my pitching outside of Shields and maybe Marcum now.