TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzy Dunlop

My grandparents are suing McDonald's...

My grandfather slipped and fell in the ice right next to the handicapped spot. My grandmother tried to help him up, but was unable. Two people waiting in line at the drive-through got out of their cars and ran over to help. Then one of those people ran inside to tell a manager. My grandparents filled out a report, and my grandfather was taken to the emergency room. Thank God he's okay now. They talked to their lawyer, and he told them they have a case (naturally). This is the same lawyer who helped them succesfully sue a truck driver after they were in a collision last year. The point of this story is I have the coolest grandparents ever.

I am really the R-Train. And my grandparents really are the coolest. What's funny is that they pass like three other McDonald's on their way to that one at least once a week, mostly because everybody who works there is white. But they live right down the street from R Kelly.

This really bothers you, doesn't it? Be honest.

No. It's actually amusing. The fact that someone would create a name parodying me means that A) they take interest in me, (B) they want to use my name to get noticed, or © both. It amuses me because, with few exceptions (IE comments on girls I was with at the time) I've certainly never had my feelings hurt by anyone here. That, and the use of a picture of me from 2 years and 68 pounds ago. I was just pointing out that nobody knew who you were til you made a name related to EHME, and now me.

I guess my reason would have been option D, then, as I was making fun of your dealings with Carlito. He was calling you names and making dumb accusations to get a rise out of you. You defended each of those claims seriously, and he won the argument easily. You were acting like your feelings were hurt that he would imply you wear a wrestling shirt to pick up women. Trust me, I'm not thw only one who commented on it. Also, you're wrong about the name change letting people know about me. There's a reason I'm called Dandy more often thatn anything else on here. If I wanted to "leech" off of your "heat," as you call it, I'd emulate and take everything way too serious. Get over yourself, Matt. I was just going to poke a little fun at you, but you are showing that you do indeed take stuff too seriously on here. If you'd like to take it any further, we can discuss it in the Chocolate Socket.

I suppose he's arguing that McDonalds has a responsibility to keep the handicap spot de-iced and free of other old-people hazards.

Pshaw. My grandparents are nudists, and my grandma walks around nude with one tit, and gave me Bumfights dvds and cigarettes for Christmas. My grandfather was a crooked psychiatrist who charged the state for "therapy" for state employees, which actually consisted of orgies. He was run out of town and now makes his living as a hypnotist.

On the other side, my grandfather was a mailman who fucked every wife on his route, until he eventually got one pregnant, and got into a gunfight on the front porch with her husband. My grandmother on that side was pretty normal... she... died of Lou Gehrig's disease... but that isn't cool at all.

Still, I think I have a case for coolest grandparents.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

My one living grandparent is a former pie-baking Norman Rockwell kinda grandma. She's 91 and does whatever 91 year old people do. Still has her wits and walks with a walker. She'll probably live to be 100, and be pissed when people make a big deal about it.

grandma walks around nude with one tit, and gave me Bumfights dvds and cigarettes for Christmas.

grandfather was a crooked psychiatrist who charged the state for "therapy" for state employees, which actually consisted of orgies. He was run out of town and now makes his living as a hypnotist.

grandfather was a mailman who fucked every wife on his route, until he eventually got one pregnant, and got into a gunfight on the front porch with her husband

And a few more pieces come together in the 5,000-piece jigsaw puzzle that is Milky.

He's mentioned the nudist grandma (in one of those stupid incest threads) and horny grandpa both a couple times before.

And since when is being litigous cool? My now-deceased grandfather sued Buick once and got $2000. I can't remember why he sued them, I was only 3 or 4 at the time. It didn't make him any more or less cool to me.

If your grandpa was really cool he would have gotten up, dusted off his slacks, walked inside, and punched the manager in the face. He just sounds like a clumsy old shmuck to me. (No offense)

McDonalds is an evil uncaring global corporation, obesifying millions of people around the world every year all in the name of the almighty dollar. Your grandfather is a hero. Have him go after Wal-Mart next, i'm sure their parking lots are icy as well.