TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

ECW on Sci-Fi HD -- January 22, 2008

I don't know. I think that leg-scissors takeover thing has been done a bit much.

Lena and Leyla....Thank God they're not on RAW. JR would die.

Ha. It's only funny because its fuckin' true.

Honestly... Layla probably has the hottest body of that group.

nice botched monkey-flip.

This jobber won't get called back. Shocked they didn't put Nunzio in there. Having a JTTS veteran like him would have helped Kingston look better in his debut.

Hmmm...

Don't know what I think. First thing I thought when he was coming out, was damn he's fuckin way to happy. But then, as it progressed, I realized that was the gimmick.

Liked some of the moves, was something I haven't seen before. (Liked the leg drop) The style looked like a recipe for botches though.

But overall, not a horrible debut.

This jobber won't get called back. Shocked they didn't put Nunzio in there. Having a JTTS veteran like him would have helped Kingston look better in his debut.

I know he's a RAW Heat guy, but I think if you're trying to make someone look great, the best JTTS is Val Venis.

Hmmm...

Don't know what I think. First thing I thought when he was coming out, was damn he's fuckin way to happy. But then, as it progressed, I realized that was the gimmick.

I can only wait for the poorly constructed pot references.

Hmmm...

Liked some of the moves, was something I haven't seen before. (Liked the leg drop) The style looked like a recipe for botches though.

I really liked him. ECW needs more black people.

Hmmm...

Sarcasm?

Anyways, RAW totally needs more black people. I was looking the other day, and the only one they have is Lashley. Who's been out for months. The hell?

Hmmm...

Sarcasm?

Anyways, RAW totally needs more black people. I was looking the other day, and the only one they have is Lashley. Who's been out for months. The hell?

Maybe they can get Ahmed Johnson back?

Didn't

Chris

Benoit

last longer than Rey when he won?

shh... we're revising history here buddy!