TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

ECW on Sci-Fi HD -- January 22, 2008

Hell yeah, Colin is back!

When they aired his initial promo I kinda didn't know what to make of him, but he appears to be pretty talented. Perhaps I'm rushing to judgment, but out of the three networks that carry WWE programming, wouldn't CW or USA have a larger African American audience then the Sci Fi Network?

Oh shit, Colin Delaney is back on. I gotta go.

Does Colin even have a contract yet?

No. He'll be around a couple more weeks though because he was asked to cancel indie appearances over that time period. After which it's assumed they'll decide what they want to do with him I guess.

What other monsters do they have for him - Khali this week. BDV, Mark Henry, Kane already used. Undertaker is certainly not going to slum. Maybe Umaga and Big Show?

Alright...gotta say, I loved Khali just staring into the distance with Colin's face pressed into his chest.

And hell of a chop sell.

It would have been pretty cool, yet, weird I admit, if Colin's head had exploded. >_> The ultimate sell.

Colin needs to find a way into the Rumble. C'mon, 29 guys killing him non-stop would be classic.

Actually, Foleyfan, as you should know, this isn't exactly original.

Colin sells better than crack in D.C. I can respect that.

Colin needs to find a way into the Rumble. C'mon, 29 guys killing him non-stop would be classic.

I actually picked him in the Rumble Prediction thread to be one of my surprise entrants. I'd love to see it actually happen.

I actually picked him in the Rumble Prediction thread to be one of my surprise entrants. I'd love to see it actually happen.

He should be #1 and have him manage to hang around til the end by just laying on the mat and playing dead.

Edge needs more pyro damnit.

A new theme song wouldn't hurt either.

Colin Delaney is a better Shark Boy than Shark Boy. That was fucking gold.

Apples and oranges. Mikey Whipwreck would be a more suitable comparison.

Colin Delaney is a better Shark Boy than Shark Boy. That was fucking gold.

Apples and oranges. Mikey Whipwreck would be a more suitable comparison.

I was thinking the same thing.

He should be #1 and have him manage to hang around til the end by just laying on the mat and playing dead.

Hell have him win it. Yeah that's going too far. But it would be classic - dude gets pummelled and the forgotten about, maybe outside the ring, but not eliminated. Have the "winner" celebrate and the announcers completely sell it like he won and have the winner exit the ring over the top rope and celebrate atop the ramp. Just before the fade to black you see Colin climb into the ring and start looking around...

When's the last time they even did Extreme Rules?

I'd like to see Colin get the Daniel Puder treatment in the Rumble. I don't know he hae is as an actual wrestler, but damn if his selling isn't near-perfect.

Chavo Guerrero is going to be just 15 World Titles short of Flair's record after this match.

It would open the door for Punk in the Rumble to go after Edge, but Chavo would be a terrible champion as he simply isn't a draw. I think Mysterio will come out to neutralize Edge and Punk will pull it out.

When's the last time they even did Extreme Rules?

I'd like to see Colin get the Daniel Puder treatment in the Rumble. I don't know he hae is as an actual wrestler, but damn if his selling isn't near-perfect.

He's been in Chikara. They did ER for BDV-Kane a few weeks ago.