TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nighthawk

The ladies of TSM.

Don't use "downhome" and "girl" next to each other here.

Is the jury out on "I'm down, homegirl"?

You know what else makes a girl look hot? When she's naked, but covering herself up with giant fans.

Welcome to the go-to fantasy of 90% of Hawaii's caucasian population. No joke.

You look like you can suck a dick good... Wanna put that theory to test?

Like you'd lose in a dicksucking contest.

Fake girl is kinda cute. Shame it's a twisted sociopath at the keyboard.

I assume it's the Paul / Ginger rumours. I assume you all assumed that too and were making a humorous "sociopath at a keyboard? That could be anyone!" observation, so I apologize in advance for answering a joke (a good one too).

Also, are we still running with this being Fake Kotz since real Kotz is gone, or did I miss something?

Guest Blue Man Czech

Patrick, we're pretty sure she's not the twisted sociopath after all. Maybe she is, I don't know, but she's not that guy.

You know what else makes a girl look hot? When she's naked, but covering herself up with giant fans.

1419211.jpg

???????????????????????

I may not be your biggest fan, but I LOL'd.

We have women on this board? REALLY? I just assumed that like everywhere else on the internet they were creepy 40-something year old men trolling for underage boys. If I'm mistaken, I welcome the fairer gender to the board.

And I'm going to have to say I'm pro-glasses as well for Ginger. I'm partial to the "potentially crazy librarian" look. That chick from the movie "Tom Cats"? Yeah, I would have hung around, not run off screaming.

Guest Bullshiterica

Lose Welshy and Ginger Snaps, get TaigaStar and Tranny Eclectic. I feel like TSM just got Billy Beaned.

Welshy, come back. We miss you and your driving adventures.

Lose Welshy and Ginger Snaps, get TaigaStar and Tranny Eclectic. I feel like TSM just got Billy Beaned.

It's your sentence for driving away all the good ones by thinking they're Paul or some shit.

You know, I might have considered getting a sex change except I wouldn't be remotely passable. I wouldn't have been a "lesbian" though. I'd fuck the exact same people and things I do now.

You know, I might have considered getting a sex change except I wouldn't be remotely passable. I wouldn't have been a "lesbian" though. I'd fuck the exact same people and things I do now.

there's FFS - facial feminization surgery.

I'm thankful I don't have to do that though - I actually hate surgery and hospitals freak me out. Figures I'd be trans then :P

Does the acronym GLBT make you as hungry as it makes me?

You're not alone. But what's the "G" stand for then? Gouda? collard Greens? Grapes?

... actually, grapes on a BLT would probably be good somehow. Now -I'm- hungry...