TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
haVoc

Raw Is Cena - January 28, 2008

The fact that they are going to basically do the Rumble winner challenging not at Mania is all you need to know about the grasp HHH has on that company...

All tradition goes out the window when it involves the H's.

I love these new studio videos.

Ha, gotta love JBL's little stock thing at he bottom of his video.

And holy shit is Jeff over. Sounded like his pop was bigger then H's...

Shhh, no matter what the crowd says no one is more over than H.

Vince made HHH jump through so many hoops just to give HHH an entrant in a match where he needs to beat 29 other men to get a WM title match. Why would he just put HHH in a match where he now only needs to beat 5?

Vince made HHH jump through so many hoops just to give HHH an entrant in a match where he needs to beat 29 other men to get a WM title match. Why would he just put HHH in a match where he now only needs to beat 5?

Cause see it's "threatening"

I thought HHH came in about third actually. Jericho's initial pop was pretty loud.

BTW, who's playing tweener? Four faces vs. two heels doesn't work. I thought faces were supposed to overcome the odds.

HHH vs Orton at WM is still on

No. It's going to be Triple H-Cena II. There's no way they won't put Cena in the main event. Not to mention that they usually like to deliver fresh matches or prolonged rematches and Orton has wrestled both Cena and Triple H within the past year.

Actually, you have 4 faces (and two heels who have zero chance of winning the chamber). Yeah, Orton winning at NWO...probably by a run-in by someone costing Cena the title (have no idea...Batista?). Orton (hell) vs. HHH (face). Book it and lock it.

In kayfabe, I guess Vince might think the Chamber is more dangerous and there is a chance he might come out first. (Vince could also say that HHH must be one of the first two guys)

Man, Kennedy's completely out of the main event scene. A return to SD would do him some good. Between the six guys in the chamber, Orton, Cena, and a returning Big Show, Raw is stacked as it is.

Mickie's hair looks like a wig.

I hate that entrance. In fact, I don't even like belts just being over the shoulder. PUT IT AROUND YOUR WAIST.

Why? When you're just gonna take it off in a few seconds.

If that's the case, then why should any wrestler wear anything other than their tights? Flair has a robe, Morrison has his coat, Miz wears a hat, Cena usually wears a hat, etc.

And anyway, it's a BELT.

I will say though, if the persona of the character demands them not wear it...or if they are a big fat fuck...then fine. Beth Phoenix and Randy Orton are supposed to be respectful to their titles at they care about. They should wear them.

Stone Cold use to fling his belt around like trash....

Rocky carried his like a bag....

Two of the greatest WWE Champs of alltime seemed to give a rat's ass about the belt...

They were the best and the belt didnt really matter...

Man, Kennedy's completely out of the main event scene. A return to SD would do him some good. Between the six guys in the chamber, Orton, Cena, and a returning Big Show, Raw is stacked as it is.

Ah, Big Show could return at NWO and cost Cena the title (show wanting to make an impact/ mad at Cena for stealing his thunder...and even refer to their feud over the US title way back when).

Stone Cold use to fling his belt around like trash....

Rocky carried his like a bag....

Two of the greatest WWE Champs of alltime seemed to give a rat's ass about the belt...

They were the best and the belt didnt really matter...

Actually, I loved how heel Eddie in old WCW used to carry his crusierweight belt over his back like he didn't care.