TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE General Discussion - February 2008

Ideally, it'd be Virgil or Howard Finkel's.

No-wait- Virgil's would be funnier cause then they'd have to compile a montage of great Virgil moments and try to justify Virgil being in the Hall of Fame.

So I have a random question: Does anyone else hope Mayweather does something to piss off the Big Show and the Big Show just destroys the hell out of Mayweather?

So I have a random question: Does anyone else hope Mayweather does something to piss off the Big Show and the Big Show just destroys the hell out of Mayweather?

No, I would like to think Show is , you know, professional.

No, that would be pretty terrible.

Hah! That's great. After seeing when you posted it, I figured whatever it was would be down by now.

- Tickets for Summerslam 2008 in Indianapolis, IN at the Conseco Fieldhouse will go on sale on 3/8 with ticket prices ranging from $30 to $300. The show takes place on 8/17.

Fucking hell. Twice as expensive as the GAB.

This is what PWInsider had going on when I clicked on a headline via wrestlingdb about WWE.com's new "Industry News" policy:

This Account Has Been Suspended

Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible.

This is what PWInsider had going on when I clicked on a headline via wrestlingdb about WWE.com's new "Industry News" policy:

This Account Has Been Suspended

Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible.

HAHA!

All of PWI is down. That's what they get for trying to stop adblockers.

WWE’s plug of an independent website that features information regarding the TNA Lockdown schedule and upcoming house show dates is not a mistake. A well-placed source informed Prowrestling.net that the company made a conscious decision to launch this new section and was obviously selective about the information they chose to post on WWE.com.

prowrestling.net

So does this mean that Shane took over the website again?

Stephanie turned it completely kayfabed.

I thought someone here talked like Michael Cole was running WWE.com about the headline with "Hornwoggle burns in hell"?

TNA should probably sue since this makes it look like the WWF and TNA are partners or something..

Sue? Shit, they should be paying WWE - thats free advertising at its' finest there.