TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KGB

NHL Thread, March 2008

It looks like Bertuzzi is the one who got Crawford involved, not Moore.

Moore probably had no choice once Bertuzzi got Crawford in the middle of it. It would look pretty shady to sue Bertuzzi and the Canucks, but not Crawford if Bertuzzi is telling the truth about how it all went down.

Also, it doesn't look like Moore is asking for more money. This would just split the liability with another party if Moore were to get his (up-to) $38mil.

Also, the race for 8th will heat up after tonight as the Flyers get taken behind the woodshed by their fathers, the Devils, tonight.

The Flyers would be better off just throwing a Shooter Tutor in net for shootouts. Couldn't do any worse than Biron at them.

All told though, I am happy to get one point out of a trip to Jersey, but jesus christ letting the Devils go 3-for-3 (a very uncontested 3-for-3 at that) in a shootout is just sad.

I believe that knocks out Buffalo out of the playoffs with that loss. So far one prediction is right. (Buffalo not making the playoffs)

I believe that knocks out Buffalo out of the playoffs with that loss. So far one prediction is right. (Buffalo not making the playoffs)

Not quite. Puts 'em four points back with four games left.

Guest Moots

GOLF SABRES GOLF!

Montreal comeback......Unreal.

In the words of a guitarist from canada I know.......the partially drunk words....WE'RE A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH!

Go habs!

Guest Moots
I only ever said 'force', thank you.

And the Sabres aren't done, but Boston's about to defeat Ottawa, which won't help.

Hah, yeah I think it was just force. There was alot of "Mark my words"....kind of thing too

I think Patrice Bergeron is playing for the Bruins. For some reason, it says 'Krejci' on the back of his sweater though. Three straight multi-point games for Krejci.

Bruins could have broken the Sabres for the season but they played a listless game.

Should have won in regulation but it seems that they won't score any goals for Auld, who was great again. Krejci had the lone goal, giving him 8 points in his last four games. He's basically running the offense and powerplay right now.

The Flyers have both a 9-game losing streak and a 10-game losing streak this season, and are still 8 points out of the top spot in the conference. Tied with two other teams for the last three playoff spots. While they have been inconsistent, they're still pretty damn good. Better than I gave them credit for.

The GM place is going to be electric. You should make a sign or something, cause the game is going to be broadcast across Canada.

In Habs news, Koivu is done for the season, but questionable in the playoffs with a fracture left foot. Mark Streit, and Guillame Latendresse are schedule to return to action on Tuesday. Francois Bouillion will sit out Tuesdays game against Ottawa, but will be back for the weekend. Mike Komisarek will be ready for the playoffs.