TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hawk 34

Raw 3.3.08

Finlay looks as concerned as a man trying to decide what he wants from the McDonald's breakfast menu

I know it's been said before, but I'm REALLY looking forward to these two beating the holy hell out of each other.

vince wouldnt have gotten a DNA test by now?

That's the problem I had with all this. Why didn't Vince get the DNA results that led to all this? Why didn't he get another test done just to be sure? And why the hell did Finlay do all this anyway?

Edit: That was one powerful bedside light. Place went pitch black when one lights shuts off.

Because that would have been too logical, an in WWE there is no such thing as common sense.

Finlay looks as concerned as a man trying to decide what he wants from the McDonald's breakfast menu

lol.....I was thinking almost the same thing. I was thinking he looks like he went into his closet and can't decide which shirt to wear for work today.

Bradshaw plays a dick to perfection.

I'm sure that it's quite a stretch for him.

Yeah, I thought that after I made the post. They definitely have him playing against type. :D

I know it's been said before, but I'm REALLY looking forward to these two beating the holy hell out of each other.

This should be the year they had the Hollywood tie-ins, just so they could title this one "There Will Be Blood".

Oooh WrestleMania rematches, I want my Big Show/Akebono rematch please!

JBL is raping Hornswoggle...LMAO.

:lol:

Finley could have done better there. Seems to me if they wanted to add some realism to this angle, they would have allowed finley to let the curse words fly.

JBL is raping Hornswoggle...LMAO.

:lol:

Finley could have done better there. Seems to me if they wanted to add some realism to this angle, they would have allowed finley to let the curse words fly.

That's what I've been wanting. Kind of hard to believe a fighting Irishman wouldn't be cursing a blue streak in this situation.

Just as I was getting into the Finlay/JBL storyline, they have to pay tribute to TNA w/ the nonsensical swerves. So many dopey questions coming out of that segment.

What nonsensical swerve? I didn't see any of that...

Just as I was getting into the Finlay/JBL storyline, they have to pay tribute to TNA w/ the nonsensical swerves. So many dopey questions coming out of that segment.

What nonsensical swerve? I didn't see any of that...

Why didn't Finlay step up and say he was Horny's father months earlier if he's not ashamed?

What the fuck deal did Finlay and McMahon have in the 1st place?

How was JBL the 1st to know?

Why is Finlay demanding JBL COME HERE if he's in a 'hospital room'? (Not really a hole in the story but a stupid part of the segment)

I'm really hating this buildup though I'm looking forward to the match itself . . . then again, I'm sure they'll have a few free tv rematches shortly after.

What's the chance of Nathan Jones returning next week for Taker's WM rematch?

Good question... although I'd like to see Jake Roberts come back and try to get revenge for the squash Taker gave him at Wrestlemania VIII.

What's the chance of Nathan Jones returning next week for Taker's WM rematch?

Good question... although I'd like to see Jake Roberts come back and try to get revenge for the squash Taker gave him at Wrestlemania VIII.

I'd like to see King Kong Bundy come back next week and jump Taker from behind, give him an Avalanche, 3 splashes, and them cover him......shouting "FIIIIIVE" after the ref counts to three.

What's happening with these WM rematches people are mentioning?

Did I miss an announcement?

Next week is a 3 hour Raw featuring Wrestlemania rematches. Unless they are loose in what constitutes as a rematch (Example being Edge vs. Jeff Hardy as a "rematch" of the TLC match, minus the Dudleys), they only have a limited number of matches they can do.

Chris Jericho vs. HHH

Chris Jericho vs. Shawn Michaels

Ric Flair vs. The Undertaker

The Undertaker vs. Kane

Kane vs. The Great Khali

The Undertaker vs. Mark Henry

The Undertaker vs. Randy Orton

HHH vs. Batista

Shawn Michaels vs. John Cena

John Cena vs. HHH

John Cena vs. Big Show

HHH vs. The Undertaker