TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hawk 34

Raw 3.3.08

What's the chance of Nathan Jones returning next week for Taker's WM rematch?

Good question... although I'd like to see Jake Roberts come back and try to get revenge for the squash Taker gave him at Wrestlemania VIII.

they should dig up Giant Gonzalez since Taker only beat him cause he tried to choroform him to death and got DQed.

Cena is doing a really good job commentating tonight

Not as good as when Booker T would do his frenzied commentary though.

I'm hoping they bring back non-contracted guys to have matches w/ each other . . .

Tatanka vs Rick The Model Martel

Razor Ramon vs Bob Backlund

Tito Santana vs The Mountie

Big ratings baby!

I'm hoping they bring back non-contracted guys to have matches w/ each other . . .

Tatanka vs Rick the Model Martel

Big ratings baby!

Meltzer also mentioned a rematch of the classic blindfold match between Roberts and Martel... that would be ratings gold!

Good question... although I'd like to see Jake Roberts come back and try to get revenge for the squash Taker gave him at Wrestlemania VIII.

they should dig up Giant Gonzalez since Taker only beat him cause he tried to choroform him to death and got DQed.

You guys aren't thinking big.

There's no better person for an Undertaker opponent comeback then...

Sid.

Big ratings baby!

Assuming that Ramon A) shows up at all and B) in any condition to wrestle.

You guys aren't thinking big.

There's no better person for an Undertaker opponent comeback then...

Sid.

Agreed, although Taker will probably be used as "punishment" for HHH or Orton.

Big ratings baby!

Assuming that Ramon A) shows up at all and B) in any condition to wrestle.

Hopefully, A is yes and B is no. Would pay to see that match if that was the case.

If Randy Orton is in charge next week, he should bring back the source of HHH's greatest Wrestlemania shame... The Ultimate Warrior! :D

If Randy Orton is in charge next week, he should bring back the source of HHH's greatest Wrestlemania shame... The Ultimate Warrior! :D

Oh man, I could just imagine the ridiculous pop if HHH is frantically pacing in the ring awaiting his victim when that fuckin music hits.

Is it just me or are none of these angles connecting with fans at the arenas at all? This whole Vince/Finlay/JBL/Hornswoggle angle is so bizarre, but I have to admit I laughed my ass off at JBL abusing the midget in the hospital (wonder what happened when the lights were out....nevermind).

What is up with the MITB match seemingly being nothing but Raw guys? Jeff, Jericho, Kennedy, and now Carlito. Are there going to be any SD or ECW guys in the match at all?

I just watched Law & Order: SVU after Raw and I must say the serial child rapist/murderer looked a lot like Nailz.

HAHA....I was thinking the same thing...

And I swear I'm not just saying that because he had DOC on the back of his orange prison jumpsuit :D

Is it pretty safe to pencil in Taker-Henry for next week?

Is inducting Mae Young really a good idea? I think her speech could become painful to watch.

Is it just me or are none of these angles connecting with fans at the arenas at all? This whole Vince/Finlay/JBL/Hornswoggle angle is so bizarre, but I have to admit I laughed my ass off at JBL abusing the midget in the hospital (wonder what happened when the lights were out....nevermind).

What is up with the MITB match seemingly being nothing but Raw guys? Jeff, Jericho, Kennedy, and now Carlito. Are there going to be any SD or ECW guys in the match at all?

Shelton's already in. Kane's likely a lock given that he has nothing else to do, and they always try to give him something at Wrestlemania.

If Chavo/Punk are still doing their thing after this week, I can see Miz and Morrison thrown in there, especially if they lose the tag belts to either Dreamer/Delaney or Jesse/Festus.

Guest frostdude1

Did anyone catch the sign in the crowd

"Chris Benoit is my biological father. Good thing he didn't know"

Is it pretty safe to pencil in Taker-Henry for next week?

Is inducting Mae Young really a good idea? I think her speech could become painful to watch.

Yeah, all she ever does is expose herself, do sloppy kisses, attempt to have sex, or do a bronco buster. Yuck.

I don't see the humor in her or Big Dick Johnson.

Kind of surprised that sign made it on TV. Odds are it was taken right after the cameras saw it, but still, surprised a sign like that got past the WWE's guard "filter"