TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

EHME's campaign speech

Hello TSM posters... I'm glad you took the time to read the words of a great and powerful poster.

The reason I took the time out to address some certain matters, is that there is a tournment taking place. This tournment is based on who is the worst poster here at TSM. Over the course of time here at TSM, we have all encountered horrible posters... Many of them can't not be with us today, due to unfortunate circumstances, but the memory of these posters will live on. For those poster who are considered to be horrible by the intelligent good posters, have all been confined into this tournment to declare who is the worst. And already many of you know that the legenardy EHME is involved in this tournment.

Here is my case, on why I should be win this tournment... Over the course of the last few months, I terrorized the posters here at TSM, calling each and eveyone last one of them a derogatory name towards homosexuals. I even went as far as to challenge certain posters to physical confrontations, but no one accepted the challenges, out of fear. When the tournment was suggested and was about to get started, I was thought to be the odds on favorite to win the whole thing.

But then THE MAN(Tzar) raised his slave whip and struck down upon me, and put me, the great EHME in a very unfortunate situation. I had no choice but to agree to his terms, or else I would have to join all those many horrible posters who cannot be with us today. Now more recently, the great EHME has no choice but to tone down, stop challenging other posters to physical confrontation, and calling them derogatory homosexual names. Therefore hurting my stock, and possibly putting me out of contention to win the tournment.

What I ask of you TSM posters, is to please do not ignore the months in and months out of me, terrorizing the forums and giving you all tough talk. I ask you to REMEMBER the past, and to vote EHME for 2008 TSM Worst Poster...

Thank you for your time, everyone!

And this man thinks I'm the biggest nerd here? Please.

Nope, you still play 2nd fiddle to HTQ...

Although you make love to a baseball stat book, atleast you don't have a man crush on David Meltzer.

Great meaning large or immense, using it in the pejorative sense?

If you're a legend in your own mind you wouldn't think you were worthy of being the worst. PLOT HOLE.

From Maff a couple of weeks ago. How many stolen basses did Wee Willie Keeler have of second base while trailing by two runs in the sixth inning with a left handed pitcher throwing?

From Maff a couple of weeks ago. How many stolen basses did Wee Willie Keeler have of second base while trailing by two runs in the sixth inning with a left handed pitcher throwing?

None. To the best of my knowledge, Wee Willie Keeler never stole a bass during a game in his entire career.

Yeah, I doubt al has ever put himself in a situation where he got hit with a half gallon bottle of liquor. You have him beat all around.

Yeah, I doubt al has ever put himself in a situation where he got hit with a half gallon bottle of liquor. You have him beat all around.

Al can't handle pain... EHME encourages it!

Bullshit I can't. Two weeks ago I had a root canal done on my lunch break.

Bullshit I can't. Two weeks ago I had a root canal done on my lunch break.

Root canal? Thats the best you can do? Get the fuck outta here!

Guest Beastalentier

Glenn Beck says that Google sends your search history to the federal government.