TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

How to take out sitches?

Most of you have seen my eye in the pictures thread(it black eye is pretty much all gone now), and my sitches in my eyebrow. Anyway it's been a week, and I don't want to go to the docters to take them out. So whats the best way to take them out myself? Please help me out.

Hey fuckwads, if I wanted a smart ass answer from you bitches, I asked it in the NHB forum. But this is a legit question, so answer it legit or fuck the fuck off.

Small scissors snip the tie off and they should pull out easy enough using tweezers.

This had the potential for another CD burner thread, except EMHE getting pissed is even better than CD guy's gullibilty.

Oh yeah, the trick is to pry them out with a screwdriver, EMHE. Little-known fact, is that the tips of stiches are shaped like Roberston screws. So, use that; it won't take them out, but it will loosen them up, making an arc shape. Since you've got the tool handy, pry away! You're welcome.

Guest Beastalentier
Most of you have seen my eye in the pictures thread(it black eye is pretty much all gone now), and my sitches in my eyebrow. Anyway it's been a week, and I don't want to go to the docters to take them out. So whats the best way to take them out myself? Please help me out.

Oh yeah, the trick is to pry them out with a screwdriver, EMHE.

So this is Canadian health care.