TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Beastalentier

I haven't thought about this since 1996.

Was anybody else's elementary school into Spin Fighters? Those were the shit. I think the happiest moment of my childhood may have been when I found out they had WWF Spin Fighters.

They showed commercials for them every day during Animaniacs when I was Grade 4. I never ever ever saw them for sale anywhere, despite really wanting them. They looked awesome, let alone the Street Fighter and WWF ones. Just the other day, I had considered looking for them on EBay, or going to to a flea market to look for them.

S.jpg

I still don't know exactly what this was.

I was student teaching in the fall. Let me tell you that fifth graders STILL draw that.

I was floored by that.

Was anybody else's elementary school into Spin Fighters? Those were the shit. I think the happiest moment of my childhood may have been when I found out they had WWF Spin Fighters.

They showed commercials for them every day during Animaniacs when I was Grade 4. I never ever ever saw them for sale anywhere, despite really wanting them. They looked aweseome, let alone the Street Fighter and WWF ones. Just the other day, I had considered looking for them on EBay, or going to to a flea market to look for them.

I actually looked on EBay after making that post and while I found some fighters, I couldn't find the launchers or the plastic playing fields. Ah well. I might rummage through my parents attic when I'm there next week to see what I can find. I remember I had the complete WWF set and the complete Power Rangers set. It answered the lingering question I had in my mind as child of who would win in a fight; The Green Ranger or Yokozuna.

I doodled one on the bathroom stall last night.

Lets bring it back.

Since there's nothing official on what it means, lets make it the SmartMarks logo.

Guest Vitamin X

Nope. But, I figure if we do use it as our logo, we can solve the mystery once and for all by seeing who is sueing us for copyright infringement!

I still doodle this. This and numbers. The margins most of my assignments are covered in these S's and numbers. I kind of wonder what everyone else is doodling.

I don't recognise it either.

My grade 4 thing, which I gave up on in 1996 was: Draw a square, with an X in the centre. Don't lift your pencil off the paper, and don't go over the same line twice.

If anyone figures it out reasonably quickly, I actually started grade 4 in 1997.

We did that, but with a triangle on top, to make it a house.

I'm reasonably certain you need that triangle to actually make it possible.

I can still draw it, actually.

Yes, you need the triangle on top. Otherwise it is impossible.

I still doodle this. This and numbers. The margins most of my assignments are covered in these S's and numbers. I kind of wonder what everyone else is doodling.

I draw faces. If I can find my folder from 12th grade, I'll see if I can scan it and show you guys. It's something else!

Ah, I remember that.

I first saw it in the third grade in 1985, so it goes back even further than what some of you have talked about.

If I remember correctly, it didn't really mean anything, aside from that it looked cool to most kids, and it was relatively simple to draw on your notebooks.