TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrRant

New Dollar Store Shopper

The Wal-Marts around here are far, far worse than anywhere else I could imagine, and I lived in EAST FUCKING ARKANSAS for a few months.

The people that go to our Wal-Mart make me be ashamed to be white. I saw some woman beating her son over by the shoe section one time.

Wal-Marts are disasters everywhere. The same bowels of society can be found in every Wal-Mart across the States. I've never actually gone to Wal-Mart and thought I'm glad I'm here.

I do wonder how she dresses down to go to the Dollar Palace.

The Wal-Mart here really isn't all that bad, as far as Wal-Marts go. I've heard it's the biggest one in the province (though I'm not sure about that), but considering the amount of redneck-types you see around here, other Wal-Marts I've been in seem to have a higher concentration of them.

The closest Wal-Mart to me really isn't that bad, either, mainly because it's the only real retail shopping center in the town it's in.

The Wal-Marts around here aren't all too bad but that's probably because Portland, Maine doesn't have all that many rednecks around. You have to get up to Lewiston/Auburn before you start seeing them in significant numbers.

We have two Walmarts within short driving distance as well as two Walmart Neighborhood Markets and about six Publixes.

Personally, I like people watching at Walmart, since it's apparently where all the kids go to hang out on fridays since they started having cops patrol the movie theatre. And it's cheaper than Publix, so...yeah. We shop there.

I saw some woman beating her son over by the shoe section one time.

What's wrong with that? Kid probably had it coming.

Ha, you would say that.

The Wal-Mart here really isn't all that bad, as far as Wal-Marts go. I've heard it's the biggest one in the province (though I'm not sure about that), but considering the amount of redneck-types you see around here, other Wal-Marts I've been in seem to have a higher concentration of them.

Bigger than the one in Mississauga. That Wal-Mart is two stories tall.

Yeah, that's why I'm not sure about it. This one is only one story, but it's huge. There's basically a full-sized grocery store stuck onto one side of it.