TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BUTT

It's not planes, not trains, not cars or boats

Wrestlemania is set to do around a $6 million gate.

Mayweather is being trained by Matt Sydal.

People who know why Jeff Hardy failed his drug test blame the failure on "immaturity". I didn't know immaturity was a drug! Also, apparently his friends aren't too worried about him, and Dave suspects that it might not be the same issues that have plagued him in the past. Dave also points out that it isn't known how WWE will react to this when Hardy comes back because they don't seem to lose trust in dudes after they fail steroid tests but recreational drug users are seen differently.

The Rumble did 534,000 buys worldwide (336,000 domestic).

Since next year's WM will be in Houston, Dave thinks it would be a good time to put Austin, the Von Erichs and the Funks in the HOF.

WWE wants over 1.2 million buys for WM.

DVD sales!:

Rey: 143K

Cena: 211K

HBK: 188K

So, Rey had bicep surgery done by Dr. David Chao, team physician for the San Diego Chargers. Makes sense, right? Well it makes less sense when you consider that Chao was sued 18 times between '98 and '05! Ouch! Rey went to Chao because he's near home and he wanted a quick fix that would allow him to come back quick, but WWE would rather have their guys go to James Andrews since he's seen as the best and he doesn't do "miracle" surgery.

Don't just say thanks, comment on the news!

Subscribe at wrestlingobserver.com!

Sorry about the joke in the Jeff Hardy item, Enigma

Well I suppose I could add a couple of more things.

Matt Cappotelli is still undergoing chemo.

Jerry Lawler can't say "puppies" anymore but that was on JR's blog so some of you probably already know that.

Uh, that's about all.

Do they even test for things like E and acid?

I'm having a hard time figuring out how he could have failed the test due to immaturity, otherwise. Maybe he wasn't mature enough to get the drugs out of his system, when they told him the test was coming up off the record.

Thanks for these. I would make the suggestion (just a suggestion mind you), that editorializing is put in parenthesis, just so we can tell what is your's. Meltzer can tend to editorialize on his own from time to time, so it helps.

On the news itself, not too much to say. John Cena's high sales should serve as a lesson in salesmanship itself, that fans prefer bigs names and personalities and not necessarily what obscure matches make the dvds.

Mayweather is being trained by Matt Sydal? How does that make sense? Does that mean the company is high on him?

and is Mayweather going to bust out standing shooting star presses and top rope belly to belly suplexs against Big Show or randomly shout out "Here We Go!"?

Mayweather is being trained by Matt Sydal? How does that make sense? Does that mean the company is high on him?

and is Mayweather going to bust out standing shooting star presses and top rope belly to belly suplexs against Big Show or randomly shout out "Here We Go!"?

I read it's because Sydal is about the same height as Mayweather.

It would be the shit if Sydal taught Mayweather that swinging DDT where Sydal jumps off someone's CHEST.

It would be the shit if Sydal taught Mayweather that swinging DDT where Sydal jumps off someone's CHEST.

Well Miz already stole his corner clothesline and Melina already stole his vertical legdrop thingy, so what the hell, why not?

As far as the 1.2 million buys...i am guessing that is total (domestic and international) which is within reach....

i LOL'd.

any news on what jeff was using to get suspended?

Thanks for the news bits, I've been thinking about signing up myself.

And don't forget that you can pick up the top three DVDs listed (the box set versions) at Best Buy for just $12.99 each.

Yes, that was about all the WWE news in the Observer.

Don't be greedy, mole. And others who complain.

I wasn't complaining, just asking.

Guest IronManLUNG
DVD sales!:

Rey: 143K

Cena: 211K

HBK: 118K

the actual number for HBK's DVD is 188K

I know guys are shook that Shawn is still on top of the business 10 years after owning Bret Hart, but come on now...

n2dcuv.jpg

Guest IronManLUNG
I'd say it's more likely that Sensai simply transcribed a number wrong, not part of some vast conspiracy to discredit Shawn Michaels.

That's what the butthurt portion of the IWC is all about nowadays though, so I thought I'd set the record straight.

I'd say it's more likely that Sensai simply transcribed a number wrong, not part of some vast conspiracy to discredit Shawn Michaels.

That's what the butthurt portion of the IWC is all about nowadays though, so I thought I'd set the record straight.

You're new. You don't need to get automatically confrontational about something. There are more polite ways of doing it.

Guest IronManLUNG

You're new. You don't need to get automatically confrontational about something. There are more polite ways of doing it.

I didn't get confrontational about anything. I just corrected something by putting up some cold hard facts. That's all.