TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

WWE Raw (3/31)

I liked the way they booked the finish to the match. Santino insults all the Divas, they get pissed and beat him down. Simple way to blow off the feud.

Awesome finish? He got his ass kicked for 10 minutes, then hits a finisher out of nowhere and wins. I hate that.

Your not very perceptive. Did you see the end?

He's the ultimate heel. He plays possom outside, hoping to get counted out. His contingency plan is to make Hardy push his dead weight into the ring and as soon as he slides in WHAM. Match over.

It's a strategy, not as simple as "he got his ass kicked then won".

Meh...I know that's how Orton generally operates, but I'm not really buying it right after a Twist of Fate on the floor.

Awesome finish? He got his ass kicked for 10 minutes, then hits a finisher out of nowhere and wins. I hate that.

He's the ultimate heel. He plays possom outside, hoping to get counted out. His contingency plan is to make Hardy push his dead weight into the ring and as soon as he slides in WHAM. Match over.

So Hardys that weak, that he can hit Orton with move after move, and his finisher on the outside, and it doesn't even phase him? He still has the energy and thought to play possom and hit his finisher like nothings happened to him?

Guest cheetoe

Fuck Hardy for the moment it's the 4 horsemen!

Steamboat!

Harley Race!

The Hammer!

Malenko!

Bah... here comes Cena. Out of place. :(

Damn, I know over the years, there have been jokes about how 'Flair needs a shirt' or something similar, but looking at these guys, has Flair held up well over the years.

It really is the end of an era. I never thought I would see the day that Flair would actually retire.

So Hardys that weak, that he can hit Orton with move after move, and his finisher on the outside, and it doesn't even phase him? He still has the energy and thought to play possom and hit his finisher like nothings happened to him?

I liked the finish itself, just not the sell by Orton after the match.

Guest cheetoe

Now THAT... was awesome. :)

Lol! Big Show is just a big fuckin softy! That's so great! :)

Alright...I'm not 100% sure....but I think Festus staying in character is pretty damn awesome.

As is "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan and Sgt. Slaughter standing side by side way towards the back. Whatever the name was of their short lived tag team reunites to pay tribute!