TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

WWE Raw (3/31)

It was great watching all the black guys in the crowd flip out during Cryme Tyme's entrance. I just hope these guys stay away from the stupid selling their opponent's gear for 27 minutes thing.

I thought that Shad was leaving the business.

They've been doing indies the last few months.

While I already know the answer as to why he is still in the business now, he did post a blog about four weeks ago or so saying that he is considering life away from wrestling.

It is kind of ironic that they were released after their behavior during a match with Cade/Murdoch.

(UTBrowards GF here)

I feel quite bad that he is at work right now and missed Cryme Time! But I know that I marked out like quite the girl that I am. ^_^

Man Flair's crossbody on Race was UGLY. I can see why he only hits it once every quarter century or so. I'm sure the bleeding didn't help though.

I don't know, I'm pretty sure this is really it for Flair, but my Spidey-sense keeps tingling at all this build up, that's it going to devolve into "Sportz Entertainment" and get interrupted. I hope I'm wrong.

So it's been 20 minutes, and so far we've seen JBL and Matt Hardy randomly go after Randy Orton, and Cryme Tyme. This show is about a Vader and a random background dwelling Paul Bearer away from being one of the more fucked up ones of the past 15 years.

Also so much for TNAB (and thank goodness for them) for Cryme Tyme. Despite there issue with Lance and Cade, they actually have a really good work ethic.

I'm guessing that TNAB meant something else entirely.

So it's been 20 minutes, and so far we've seen JBL and Matt Hardy randomly go after Randy Orton, and Cryme Tyme. This show is about a Vader and a random background dwelling Paul Bearer away from being one of the more fucked up ones of the past 15 years.

Maybe a random Irwin. R. Schiester appearance in the background reading a Wall Street Journal? I'd laugh.

I'd mark for Vader coming out to mentioning that even he couldn't make Flair retire at Starcade 93 and that his career would go on for 15 more years.

Guest gfanikf
Also so much for TNAB (and thank goodness for them) for Cryme Tyme. Despite there issue with Lance and Cade, they actually have a really good work ethic.

I'm guessing that TNAB meant something else entirely.

Nope, it was a ploy. Da Metlz and a ton of other people reported that they may be headed for TNA because of it. Very good surprise by WWE, lot better than the Jericho one. Sometimes the smallest surprises are the best.

It's not that weird regarding JBL and Hardy. They both were in the poll on WWE.COM. It's not random. JBL made his points clear about why has issues with Orton as did Hardy. The other four will probably attack/confront Orton tonight with reason. CT was a pleasant surprise. WWE needs a tag team that is over.

Guest Meni

After meeting them after NYR '07 in KC, I am glad to see Cryme Tyme back. They were very loved by the fans after the show, and made sure everyone that was there walked away happy.

I really hope they realized that splitting London and Kendrick was a bad idea..funny how a week after I make a thread about the tag team division we have two tag team matches in the first hour of Raw. Looks like WWE is reading TSM again.

Brian will be the new HBK

he already has the BK part in his name

London will be the new Marty

With Cryme Time and Londrick...maybe...just maybe...who knows maybe they are actually attempting to do something with the tag teams. It would be nice.

With Cryme Time and Londrick...maybe...just maybe...who knows maybe they are actually attempting to do something with the tag teams. It would be nice.

They're taking booking notes from Smackdown vs. Raw 2009?

Brian will be the new HBK

he already has the BK part in his name

London will be the new Marty

I'm suprised London/Kendrick haven't had any interaction with HBK since the move to Raw.