TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thanks for the Fish

WWE Draft 2008

How they can move the WWE Tag Titles back to SmackDown if Finlay and Hornswoggle are on different brands? Even if they win this Sunday, Raw/ECW will have both sets of tag titles.

Unless DiBiase & DH Smith (Don't forget, they said all matches would remain on regardless of the draft) win the titles and head to SD with them.

Watch Ted Jr get drafted.

Best pick of the supplemental draft so far has been DH Smith moving to SD! He's been teaming with TJ in FCW whenever he is down there so Dusty likes them together, and TJ has proven he's more than ready in-ring wise as well so I'm actually excited at the possibility. I might actually keep Natalya out of it for the time being though by moving her to Raw. Because including Natalya would be more Hart foundation than New Bulldogs. Is Nattie still engaged to TJ?

Unless DiBiase & DH Smith (Don't forget, they said all matches would remain on regardless of the draft) win the titles and head to SD with them.

Watch Ted Jr get drafted.

BAH! I want the Canadian Bulldogs!!!1!1

Super Crazy is garbage. I guess it was the only remaining place for him to go, but I'd just rather see him released.

Regarding Dibiase's mystery partner, Carlito makes certain sense still because he's been feuding with the Tag Champs and his being kept a mystery would be because he is currently in another tag team. Then in the rematch Cody could turn on Holly and then you have Carlito, Ted Jr and Cody Rhodes as your faction.

They need to keep Carlito the hell away from that faction. If they need a mouthpiece, let it be Ted Sr. or Ted Jr.

While we're all excited for Jamie to be jobbed on raw, we're devasted that the epic Palumbo-Noble feud has come to a possible end

Maybe not!

Chuck's moving with him.

Our next pick will be..

Late.

But it's..

The eighth pick of the 2008 WWE Supplemental Draft..... ECW receives SUPER CRAZY!

Well done to whoever called it.

I called it..yay..

ECW should get Super Crazy just so they can mention his tenure in the original ECW before having him get squashed 3 or 4 weeks straight.

They should turn him gay.

Or Italian. Why can't he be a gay Italian Biker?

Village People stable.

With the tenth pick of the 2008 WWE Supplemental Draft..... SmackDown receives BRIAN KENDRICK!

Lies.

With the tenth pick of the 2008 WWE Supplemental Draft..... SmackDown receives BRIAN KENDRICK!

Ohh. I like splitting the two up. However if The Canadian Bulldogs were to be formed, I wouldn't mind London and Kendrick kept together longer to feud with them and maybe even Miz and Morrison. I guess Spanky won't bein the Cade/HBK angle though.

But maybe that is to clear the way for Danielson. Yeah I know silly fanboy booking...

With this draft, I really feel ECW should bring back the TV title or something. All those guys on the roster are not all fighting for the ECW title so give them something else to fight for. Shelton or Kofi as TV champion would work.

The Fink - Hey Craig, Lennie: Did you get your lunch from Corey? What a pal!! He went all out., spared no expense!!

I mean, we each got an item from the 79 cent value menu at the Bell of Taco....

$ 2.37 totel spent!

Thank you, Mr. Clayton

Our next WWE Draft 2008 pick:

With the 11th pick of the 2008 WWE Supplemental Draft..... Raw receives MATT STRIKER!

ECW is going to have to pick up 50% of the rest of the picks, the roster is looking very short.

I'm betting London will join Spanky on SD! before the supplemental draft is over. I do agree that they're tearing up tag teams today with Spank and Deuce and Murdoch, but Murdoch/Cade already split and Deuce/Domino brawled their last couple of appearances. It seemed like Spanky and London were heading for a break-up before it was suddenly dropped. I think Spanky could play a good dick heel.

However if they create a few new ones - Canadian Bulldogs, Legacy Stable, and maybe a couple more it's not all bad. Tag Teams are made to be broken, either to get each partner experience or get them over and then it's time for a singles push.