TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Matt Young

Madden, NFL Head Coach, and NCAA Football 2009

If you're available tonight Broward, let me know since I've got the rest of the night free. I'll probably be high as fuck, so it'll just make it easier for you.

It was a good game bro..you forced me to play a more basic defense than I prefer to.

I just wish they'd fix the fucking lag with online games..

Guest Vitamin X
Leo, you're changed to Boise State. Never in the program's history will Texas play at Boise State and its god-awful "Smurf Turf" as it is not only a lame gimmick but a disgrace to the NCAA and the those that play the game. ;)

Oh, we'll see about that, dude. Wait till you e4nd up in the MCS Computer Bowl.

Or are you just scared of a little bit of Boise St. home field advantage? Mmmm?

And yeah I want to take on Matt's Illini.

THE JUICE IS LOOSE! Fazzle, I probably asked you this before, but are you from Illinois?

Broward, what say you to my acceptance of your open challenge for a Texas home and home? My 3 non-conference games for our next 2 seasons should be home and homes with the Longhorns, Broncos, and Bulldogs.

I have not experienced lag with online games, myself. I did have one freeze (the only player vs. player online game to freeze- the others were vs. CPU online dynasty) but it was never even laggy before the freezing. That's what is odd.

No, not from Illinois, live in Wilmington NC, originally from Buffalo.

They were just the highest ranked team who would make my HB the starter.

Oh, we'll see about that, dude. Wait till you e4nd up in the MCS Computer Bowl.

Or are you just scared of a little bit of Boise St. home field advantage? Mmmm?

And yeah I want to take on Matt's Illini.

Hah! Scared of Boise St? Fuck no..I just wouldn't allow my proud Longhorn program to ever degrade themselves by playing on what you yokels like to call "smurf turf" ...

Broward, what say you to my acceptance of your open challenge for a Texas home and home? My 3 non-conference games for our next 2 seasons should be home and homes with the Longhorns, Broncos, and Bulldogs.

I have not experienced lag with online games, myself. I did have one freeze (the only player vs. player online game to freeze- the others were vs. CPU online dynasty) but it was never even laggy before the freezing. That's what is odd.

I'll take you up Matt. So that puts me with Fresno / Illinois(e) / LSU for my next two OOC schedules.

Guest Vitamin X

If Broward and I were to ever meet in the postseason for whatever reason, I'm proposing at least one game at Austin.

Then you should've kept up with last year's pre-season NCAA talk. I think I got into it with both Leo and Czech about the smurf turf and my undying hatred for it.

If you and I were to ever meet in the post season Leo, Boise would have to go undefeated and try to sneak into a BCS bowl and hope that Texas only wins the Big 12 and doesn't get a National title game.

I do wish you had more control over your program in this game.. I'd love to just be able to send Boise like, a few hundred thousand for a one-off in Austin.

At work right now, I can't read it. Anyone care to summarize? My impatient ass doesn't want to wait the 8-12 hours it'll take before I get home to read it.

*hoping it's not this weekend*

I had not. Thanks for the link. You guys wanna play online? I'll probably play a game per day for maximum entries.

No problem.

I'm always good for some online play.

Hit me up later on.

I was busy all of last night and all day today until right now. I'm pretty well exhausted, so I doubt I'll play any games tonight. But if you want to play tomorrow, I'm game. No pun intended.

Ok so reading through this...In the online Dynasty you pick whatever team you want and just play through the schedue against cpu teams while others do the same? Then if you have a game set up with another Human owned team you play them online?

Ok so reading through this...In the online Dynasty you pick whatever team you want and just play through the schedue against cpu teams while others do the same? Then if you have a game set up with another Human owned team you play them online?

Yes, that is indeed how it goes.

I just lost to Wisconsin in a heartbreaker.

Fuck.

I went 24-36, 250 yards 4 TD, 2 INT with Tom Brandstater.

Pretty good game though, wound up as my #1 ESPN Instant Classic.

I let it slip away in the 4th.