TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Copper Feel

I see that Taiga Star has been placed in the gulag.

Guest LME

For the life of me I can't figure out why people hate her so much, but it's freakin' hilarious. She's like the Toby to this board's collective Michael.

She and Leena are becoming friends. This can only end in pain for everyone else on this board.

Yeah, I tried to prank Leena through the guise of Taiga Star, but it was a fruitless endeavour. She's studied her subject!

A Leena-Taiga alliance will destroy us all. Nothing good can come out of this!

Seriously, as much as I hate TaigaStar, I don't really think she did anything to warrant being sent there.

I never liked her, but I don't know if she deserves to be there. There's several posters who are (probably) worse than her.

moot point now.

i've just learned to not ask questions.

i'll go back to my little corner of the internet now and only pop in when i have something constructive to add.

i'll go back to my little corner of the internet now and only pop in when i have something constructive to add.

aka never

What was all that talk about not being able to PM... someone.

Who the fuck is building an internet relationship with this fat fuck? Luke-O, I'm looking at you.

I don't think you can PM people while you're a Whiny Bitch.

Yes, and she was saying she was mad that she couldn't PM somebody, as if it was somebody specific, but couldn't say who.

One of you nasty fucks are having internet sex with her, and I'm going to get to the bottom of this.

internet sex?

Cybering, textfucking, it's like phone sex... only on-line.

You'd think this would be obvious, but nooooo I have to spell it out for you. Also within the span of 2 hours you asked a question. TO THE GULAG!

I was stumped as well. If you're implying that you're having real sex with this mystery poster, I call shenanigans. You'd have other forms of contact with them, and wouldn't need to rely on PMing at TSM.

i tried phoning, it was unsucsessful. i don't think mystery poster is home yet, but i had to leave this person a message.

shenanigans, is that what the kids are calling it now-a-days?

Let's make jokes about molesting Taiga's children.

I would but I'm not into beastiality.

I've honestly never gotten the fascination of this board with randomly picking a poster and then trying to make their life a living hell on here by making them the BUTT of insults and jokes. I hate everyone equally. I consider this a much more constructive way of handling things.

For the life of me I can't figure out why people hate her so much, but it's freakin' hilarious. She's like the Toby to this board's collective Michael.

I just figured that "I change my name a lot" and pbone didn't like her because she was a girl. Which urgo makes her the spawn of Satan.

What was all that talk about not being able to PM... someone.

Who the fuck is building an internet relationship with this fat fuck? Luke-O, I'm looking at you.

I'm not going near that girl. No offense.