TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Copper Feel

I see that Taiga Star has been placed in the gulag.

Just when I think this board can't get any worse, it does something like this...

... and totally redeems itself!

Ever try to type in the word Google, except your left hand is misplaced and you type 'foofle' instead?

That's like a metaphor for this thread.

Somehow.

Or it's not.

I'm just really fucked up right now.

And I don't know.

Fucking wrestling, man. That is what tied all this together.

rwtnrn.jpg

it just seemed appropriate. carry on.

I've never met anyone normal who enjoyed pro wrestling at any point. It brings us together. We're all a bunch of sick fucks. Some more than others.

I fuckin' love you guys.

Just when I think this board can't get any worse, it does something like this...

... and totally redeems itself!

Where is that from? Now it's stuck in my head because I can't remember what movie/show it's from.

Edit: Dumb and Dumber?

Re-Edit: Oh yeah, that's it.

How did you break your junk?

And more importantly, do I really want to know?

I dunno Taiga - think my neighbors can handle three weirdos in my bedroom? :D I'm loud enough for three... it probably wouldn't matter.

-Annie

right testicular tortion that lead to emergency surgery

they did a pretty shitty job with the stitches too since I can see a bit of the inside still protruding out

I'm shedding a tear for you - I read Jackson Pollock's bio - TT is a nasty painful thing to get. Ow. *shivers*

You'll be allowed in the crazy TSM orgy when you're healed up. Just let us know.

I dunno Taiga - think my neighbors can handle three weirdos in my bedroom? :D I'm loud enough for three... it probably wouldn't matter.

hotel room?

right testicular tortion that lead to emergency surgery

they did a pretty shitty job with the stitches too since I can see a bit of the inside still protruding out

Out of all of this thread, this made me feel the most sick.

I wish I could get the same amusement from this as you guys are, but we've done stuff in the SWF chatroom that was way more messed up/funnier than this.

Well, maybe like two or three things.

(Wait, what?)

I guess no one ever visits the SWF boards, because I probably would never hear the end of it from anyone if people saw what I did that day.

Then again, are you guys still doing wacky stuff down there? I've been retired for years, and don't lurk like I used to. And yes, I am asking you because I know you're reading this thread because it delivers.

Shit guys, turn this thread into an ad for the SWF. Most exposure it's gotten in a while.

At least EHME is getting back into his unrated version.

:headbang:

This thread is pretty awesome though.

Just a side note with all the weird sex laws in Utah, I'm sure Milky, Annie and Tiaga would be... illegal. Not for what they are doing, just for who they are.

Fucking wrestling, man. That is what tied all this together. Who's posting on a wrestling message board?

A couple transexuals... an insane lesbian conservative... drug addicts... complete perverts... freaks, faggots, drunks and junkies, man.

This is a looking glass of society, and we're passing through it. This is life, man. These are the old days, the bad days.

Thank god I'm a nihilist, cause this is pretty sick... but I still absolutely will go through with it and like it.

Me in bold.

gotdamn this thread is like a group therapy session in rehab.

awesome

I don't register as anything on that list, so fuck you.

Yeah, at best, I'd probably register as a 2 out of 10 on the freak scale. So fuck you Milky!

And I hope I never have to type the words freak scale again.