TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Maztinho

The Bruiser Brody Thread

Yes, Adam, you are one too... I'm amazed someone through Invader3k made sense. Agent has good stories, but he's sober and married and managing a warehouse now, he ain't fucking shit up.

I just realized midway through that I didn't want to type of descriptions for all four, so I picked two joke names. They were supposed to be humorously random...

wankers.

Yeah, but this is Hell. We're not fascist.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Nazis. But only in a stylistic sense. I don't support their policies.

whoa whoa whoa, hold on a minute. When the hell did Agent get married?

He's not, but it's just a matter of paperwork, they live as man and wife (and they will be doing the paperwork soon).

Also, a word of advice to Bruiser. Don't get too cocky and get overexposed. These motherfuckers will turn on a nigga like that. I've been turned on and reembraced a bunch of time, so has Fridge, and now that you're a full member, you're probably due for some too.

whoa whoa whoa, hold on a minute. When the hell did Agent get married?

He's not, but it's just a matter of paperwork, they live as man and wife (and they will be doing the paperwork soon).

They shouldn't go forth with it as my believe is the Stanhope's Way.

"Hey baby, we need to get the government in on this shit!"

Not particularly. I don't see how her complaining that there's an on-going thread celebrating something that absolutely should not be celebrated relates to her. She knows the score.

Not particularly. I don't see how her complaining that there's an on-going thread celebrating something that absolutely should not be celebrated relates to her. She knows the score.

Obviously you're stupid. Now shut up, faggot.

Obviously you're stupid. Now shut up, faggot.

You tell em Milky!

Guest Vitamin X

HAHA...

"We were concerned about you, man! DON'T DO THAT AGAIN! THAT'S WRONG!"

TSM has changed so much. I wonder when we evolved past that traditional message board era a long time ago to the meta-community clique it is now.