TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Maztinho

The Bruiser Brody Thread

Guest_Nevermortal_* Jun 2 2003, 12:49 PM

Post #8

Guests

QUOTE(tank_abbott @ Jun 2 2003, 10:26 AM)

*unzips pants....*

What an asshole.

Heh, Nevermortal was the guy who brought me here from an e-fed we were both in. Good times.

1. When I was 10-11ish, I would sleep over at my Grandma's house and my mentally retarded uncle lived there and had a 2 person bed, so I would sleep in his bed with him. Once I finished beating off one night I looked over at him and felt sorry that he didn't know how to beat off. So I told him to think of pretty girls as I rubbed his penis through his underwear as he moaned for me to leave him alone. He came and let out a load moan, and since he was retarded he thought he pee'd his pants, which he did on occation. So he took his underwear off and put a fresh pair on. A little while later, I rubbed him off again, he told me to stop, he ejaculated and it shot on my hand through his underwear. i washed my hands and went to bed. I would often cup his breasts and rub and pinch his nipples long before and after this incident.

My Grandma yelled at him in the morning for peeing his pants twice.

-----

2. I'm a child of the 80's ? Perhaps elaborate more on your question.

------

I actually have/had a huge breast obession, men and women. When I was like 4 or 5 I started crawling in bed with my mom and unzip her pajamas and cup and rub her breasts. I did this til i was like 10 or so when masturbation took over my late night hobbies.

I still have major issues, as recently as 3 years ago I intentionally felt my busty cousin up when she slept over at my apartment. And when I had that girlfriend for a while, I wouldn't sleep for hours as I made a point to wait til she slept and then I would fondle her for hours.

I also used to trick my friend greg into feeling my breasts when we were in 12/13ish by telling him we should practice our moves so when we get a girl (editor's note: ha) we would know what to do.

My cousin Tim and i would also simulate sex with each other when we were in that 11/12 range. We would suck each others breasts and whatever. We were playing bf/gf, and since I was fat and had tits i was the girl more often than not. I actually gave hima nipple hickey from sucking his tits and then his grandma found it and we told her his little brother bit him.

Fucking eh I should go visit the mental hospital down the road and get my sex issues sorted out.

Yeah thats pretty messed up.

I just meant that even though some of the pictures are from after 2000 from the quality of it they still look like they were taken from the 80s.

Most are scans from disposable camera pics. I don't bring my 150 $ camera to bars

Guest C*Z*E*C*H

Also, the pictures are being taken around Green Bay, which is 25 years behind everyone else.

I was wrong before but I'm 99 % sure the fake suicide thread was deleted.

It was me declaring my intentions to off my self, and then I just lurked for like 3 weeks and started posting like nothing had happened. Pissed a few off.

1. When I was 10-11ish, I would sleep over at my Grandma's house and my mentally retarded uncle lived there and had a 2 person bed, so I would sleep in his bed with him. Once I finished beating off one night I looked over at him and felt sorry that he didn't know how to beat off. So I told him to think of pretty girls as I rubbed his penis through his underwear as he moaned for me to leave him alone. He came and let out a load moan, and since he was retarded he thought he pee'd his pants, which he did on occation. So he took his underwear off and put a fresh pair on. A little while later, I rubbed him off again, he told me to stop, he ejaculated and it shot on my hand through his underwear. i washed my hands and went to bed. I would often cup his breasts and rub and pinch his nipples long before and after this incident.

My Grandma yelled at him in the morning for peeing his pants twice.

-----

2. I'm a child of the 80's ? Perhaps elaborate more on your question.

------

I actually have/had a huge breast obession, men and women. When I was like 4 or 5 I started crawling in bed with my mom and unzip her pajamas and cup and rub her breasts. I did this til i was like 10 or so when masturbation took over my late night hobbies.

I still have major issues, as recently as 3 years ago I intentionally felt my busty cousin up when she slept over at my apartment. And when I had that girlfriend for a while, I wouldn't sleep for hours as I made a point to wait til she slept and then I would fondle her for hours.

I also used to trick my friend greg into feeling my breasts when we were in 12/13ish by telling him we should practice our moves so when we get a girl (editor's note: ha) we would know what to do.

My cousin Tim and i would also simulate sex with each other when we were in that 11/12 range. We would suck each others breasts and whatever. We were playing bf/gf, and since I was fat and had tits i was the girl more often than not. I actually gave hima nipple hickey from sucking his tits and then his grandma found it and we told her his little brother bit him.

Fucking eh I should go visit the mental hospital down the road and get my sex issues sorted out.

erelpt.gif

3rd Worst Thread Ever....

My weird stories:

When I was 12/13ish I peeked in the bathroom and saw my Ma naked so do you think my reaction was

A> Look Away in Disgust

B> Scream and Tell her to get dressed

C> Jerk off to the sight of her saggy 50 year old tits

Answer = C

-----

When I was a seinor in High School, My mother and i were watching a movie and the story was dealing with incest, and during a commercial break, I stood face to face with my Ma, Kissed her forehead and kiddingly said “Will you have sex with me Ma?” She looked back, laughed and said “No no its illegal!”

-----

When I was in Middle School we went to the Weidner center here in Green Bay, and during one of the periods where the curtain was down and the auditorium was dark, I jerked off...

-------

In not my proudest moment, I used one of my busty cousins bras to jerk off with, then i tossed it into the laundry.

In my younger days, i used to use the matresses as a "pussy" if you catch my drift.

------

In yet another of my not so proud moments, I jerked off in front of my niece when she was 2 or so... Not at her or anything, just in the same room...

None of my stories can beat Chosen One's Cousin story, or IDRM using his Mom's dildo IMHO

-----

When I used to go on my cousin's farm when I was 13 or so, me and my other cousin would convince his 11 year old sister to pull down her pants, lay down, and let the dog sniff her, then the dog would get all horny and start dry humping her

I came home buzzing tonight after 6 or 7 hours of boozing, soberity only lasting cause of a ghostly happening in my duplex. I sat down, ate some soup and prepared to BOARD HARD. Then my BUTT told it was poop time, and before I made it to the bathroom, I shgit in my boxers, then on the toliet seat (which i then sat on) then it spread to the mats on the floor. So instead of a drunken relexing night of drunking TSM surfing, I had to deal with a ghost calling me and running my shit covered shorts into the neighbors bushes and the mats to the washing machines.

After I fell on hard times last year, I started drinking heavily. A bottle of vodka, not to mention two packs of cigarettes a night and I wondered why I couldnt find a job. I slowly went from 130/140 (somewhere around there) to 180. I've lost a ton of weight since then though.

Thank God those days are over for awhile.

My fatass roomate refuses to clean the house. Me and my other roomate were prepared to bitch him out, and it JUST DIDN"T HAPPEN tonight. Fuck.

I got hammered w/ my buddy tonight and tried to masterbate at a bar but my cock refused to harden as i tried to think of the busty bartender. FAIL.

Drunk people destroyed my entertainment center at 3 am Friday, i was so upset I played PS3 with them til 6 am.

I then said "I have to work in a few hours, I'm going to bed" They then mocked me that I couldn't go upstairs cause the "ghost" in our duplex would get me... I said "Fuck the ghost" and flipped on the basement light switch. The lightbulb blew out a split second after saying "ghost". Freaked me out.

Saturday I went on a 7 hour bender, and paid for it this morning.

I beat off today at work, thinking about a 16 year old I work with. I felt a tad creepy. No, not really.

How many here beat off at work on a regular basis?? I had such a great orgasm to today it actually kind of hurt.

I just read about Wanda Sykes coming out of the closet. This makes the 2nd woman (Jodie Foster) who I had a crush on who came out lesbian. I think this should only increase the lust level for me.

Wanda Sykes was a strange crush for me, I felt just as weird when I would beat off to Bette Midler's CBS sitcom in 99ish.

I just read about Wanda Sykes coming out of the closet. This makes the 2nd woman (Jodie Foster) who I had a crush on who came out lesbian. I think this should only increase the lust level for me.

Wanda Sykes was a strange crush for me, I felt just as weird when I would beat off to Bette Midler's CBS sitcom in 99ish.

You mean she wasn't?

Bruiser Brody was a thrilling wrestler, albeit one I can only very vaguely recall seeing as a kid in WCCW. I didn't become a true "fan" til 1993 or 4 when I aquired a batch of old PWI's and his murder was covered. The horrible nature of his death, coupled with the clear cover up made me very curious of this brute.

Eventually I aquired the funds to buy classic Brody videos, and my interest increased. Further reading made it clear that the Puerto Rican's WWC and several in power had no interest in assuring resolution to the case, which is frustrating, but in some ways understandable given Brody's attitude.

The crazy hateful ex has a slew of pictures on her myspace, 90% are pictures i took of her. 5% are web cam face shots, and 5% are fetus pictures from the bastard child she's having with another man who hates her.

I have very mixed feelings of this.

I have to laugh at her "Proud to be a Mom again" title though, as I'm sure she's trying to justify to herself her whoredom and using the tax payers to support her kids.

ok not mixed anymore

FUCK FUCK FUCKITY FUCK FUCK!@~~~