TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Maztinho

The Bruiser Brody Thread

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I think they're mostly a legend. I'm sure you could find that sort of the thing in the states just as easily. I didn't run across any.

Mexico's a great time, where are you going?

Matalazan (sp?) staying at some ritzy resort for !~FREE~!

My near 400 lb roommate said he wants to lose weight for the trip too, but he then spent all weekend sitting around eating pizzas, shakes, and McDonald's. I have to sleep next to this stinky fuck for 5 days (maybe I'll sleep on the beach)

I'm very weak on Pop Culture, as I'm more prone to listen and watch things from the 70's and 80's.

To the best of my knowledge I've never found sexual relief via any of the spice girls.

My dad bought the movie for the "t and a" though. He has a small collection of teen comedies for that same reason.

Can't you stick your webcam on a book or something to get your head in the shot?

Its art

---

Also the match will be youtubed pronto after it takes place.

It has been post poned once.

You sound like Kane.

Derek:

just who do u think u r? thinkin u can do all these promos... u have nothing to back it up! Ur just a wal-mart greeter. N that fake belt u souly own, did ur mom buy u that on ur twenty 26 birthday? For information i have been workin out. My tits hurt so bad right now it feels like i just got done breast feeding a polar bear.

u might as well call me chevy cuz im like rock n this chevy is going to pulverize to the pavement like i do to road kill on the hwy!