TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Maztinho

The Bruiser Brody Thread

If this altercation would happen in my town, I'd have Brody's back. That Derek kid would get his ass beat. Plain and simple. From the pure clubbing hammock's that Brody would unleash, I couldn't possibly see Derek surviving any sort of squabble, sanctioned or not.

County police would definitely get called. Maybe even paramedics.

I'm 245 this morning, with ribs starting to show, I'm a lean mean prick pounding machine

Wait that sounded way more gay than I wanted it too....

Anyways.... 14 hours to go til the Biggest night in history of our porch!

For the record I'm thinking Heel Hook or STF as those were my best submissions when we grappled in my youth backyard shoot fights

245 lbs of man leaning on the back of your knee joint should be enough to end any fight

I am going to bet on the bigger man and count on the wrestler being too rusty to properly utilize his wrestling skill.

Brody by TKO In the beginning of the second.

And yet you were the one willing to bet on the 135lbs. NAGA champion over a 220lbs. bouncer? C'MON, MAN! On the other hand, some scrawny little wrestler managed to consistently take down one of the other bouncers, who was a former boxer with about 60 pounds on the kid. Granted, he didn't manage to do much else, but i heard it was pretty funny to see the same thing happen about 5 times before it was finally broken up.

Also, rounds/time-outs are for any street/backyard fight is retarded, unless one guy is smart enough to straight enzuigiri his resting opponent.

I still can't see anyone who isn't A) 12 or younger, or B) fighting Aleksandr Karelin getting put into an STF if they're actually trying to fight it.

Video coming in minutes.... Its Shit quality though....

He got me in a head lock early.... I twisted his knee til he was forced to give me side control, I then wiggled my way into a head, arm lock and suffocated him til he tapped

None of this will be evident on the video I must admit

Next FITE will be afternoon....

Shit I'm fucking winded