TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

WWE Raw (4/21/2008)

So, are we supposed to assume that everybody on all the rosters are standing right behind the entrance, waiting to run out there if their music hits?

and what about the music guy?? How does he know what to play if nobody knows the brackets? I DON'T THINK THESE WERE THE 8 MEN SELECTED AT ALL! I THINK HE'S JUST PLAYING HIS FAVORITES' MUSIC!

IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT!

So, are we supposed to assume that everybody on all the rosters are standing right behind the entrance, waiting to run out there if their music hits?

and what about the music guy?? How does he know what to play if nobody knows the brackets? I DON'T THINK THESE WERE THE 8 MEN SELECTED AT ALL! I THINK HE'S JUST PLAYING HIS FAVORITES' MUSIC!

IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT!

We'll find out in the next matchup that he's a really really big Bastion Booger fan!

They're not giving away any fresh matches in the KOTR are they - I believe all those matches including the second round have happened before and pretty recently.

Punk/Matt Hardy never has happened before.

I'm hoping to see HBK vs Finlay and Batista vs Kennedy with Finlay and Kennedy advancing due to interferences. Then Kennedy over Punk in the finals. (last Mr. MITB vs current Mr. MITB)

Let's hope you get your Finlay in the semis wish.

For some reason, I'm feeling a Punk/Umaga finals...

Scratch that!

All hail King Regal!!!

PLEASE GIVE US A REGAL/FINLAY SEMI-FINALS MATCH!