TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MarvinisaLunatic

Glenn Beck and Hershey Park in the same day

I just got a ticket to "Unelectable" Glenn Beck's Summer Political Comedy Tour 2008 at the Forum in Harrisburg PA on June 10th. Harrisburg happens to be really close to Hershey Park, so Im going to do both in the same day. Im going by myself since my Girlfriend cant stand Glenn any more than most of you on here can.

A shout out goes to China for funding the trip (and my trip to NYC in 2 weeks, and my 3 Doors Down/Staind Concert in July) via their $600 Welfare Check.

Hey we're going to be in NYC at the same time. Let's get drunk and fight!

Wednesday 21st Im going to the Os/Yankees game with my GF and then Thursday we're going to try and cram as much sightseeing of NYC into the day as possible (I wanna see the WTC site, Coney Island (even though alas I dont think I will be able to ride the Cyclone damnit) and whatever else, although she has made one request to go to the Coyote Ugly Bar..so..yeah..theres your oppertunity.

I'm tempted to say that this thread is better suited to General Chat, but I'm hoping that the reaction to it will prove me wrong.

I'm tempted to say that this thread is better suited to General Chat, but I'm hoping that the reaction to it will prove me wrong.

I put it in here cause I was worried about the possible posts that would be made about Glenn Beck and all, but seems as if maybe I was wrong.

From his 07 An Inconvenient Tour:

Its not the greatest but hes not a professional stand up comedian either so..

Of course, this show in June will be about politics and why he could never be elected President despite having lots of people always saying he should run for President.

Wednesday 21st Im going to the Os/Yankees game with my GF and then Thursday we're going to try and cram as much sightseeing of NYC into the day as possible (I wanna see the WTC site, Coney Island (even though alas I dont think I will be able to ride the Cyclone damnit) and whatever else, although she has made one request to go to the Coyote Ugly Bar..so..yeah..theres your oppertunity.

The 21st I'm only there for a half day - birthday breakfast in NYC then some birthday drinking and gambling in Atlantic City for 3 days.

He's not a professional anything. He's not a doctor or a lawyer or a teacher or an economist or a politician or a homeowner or a high school graduate or an expert on much of anything. But he is a thinker.

From his 07 An Inconvenient Tour:

Of course, this show in June will be about politics and why he could never be elected President despite having lots of people always saying he should run for President.

LOL HE'S TALKING ABOUT FECES

The 21st I'm only there for a half day - birthday breakfast in NYC then some birthday drinking and gambling in Atlantic City for 3 days.

I'll be in Wayne NJ the 19th and 20th. I WAS going to Atlantic City that Friday on the way back here (via the Cape May Ferry) myself, however Glenn Beck and Hershey Park took the remaining funds I was going to gamble with so I wont be going now...

What was he going for with that outfit? Is that "Talking Head Suit That is TOTALLY Cool and Loose on Weekends, Brah?" If so, he nailed it.

Guest Smues

Three Doors Down, Staind, and Hinder? And people make fun of Marvin for the Glen Beck and Orioles/Ravens love? Clearly people have been attacking him for the wrong reasons.

Three Doors Down, Staind, and Hinder? And people make fun of Marvin for the Glen Beck and Orioles/Ravens love? Clearly people have been attacking him for the wrong reasons.

No, those were all valid reasons to attack him. His taste in music is just another log on the fire.

I am actually intrigued by Marvin's taste in music. List all of your personal favourites for the sake of my bemusement.

I am actually intrigued by Marvin's taste in music. List all of your personal favourites for the sake of my bemusement.

3 Doors Down have been my favorite since their very first album was released way back in 1999, followed closely by R.E.M. (who I got addicted to Andy Kaufman through).

I cant really put down a 3-5 or anything..but I can say that my XM Inno has about 250 songs on it right now (as well as the last two days worth of Glenn Beck..hmm) but most of the actual songs are off Lucy which is XM's 90's alternative (though one could gonna debate that) channel. A quick artist scan :Alice in Chains, Bush, Pearl Jam, STP and Soundgarden to name a few of the ones that I have more songs from. I also went from despising Dave Matthews Band to tolerating them since my GF is a rather huge fan of them (although she's oddly a big Country Music fan even though shes from NJ and only lived here 4 years for College)

What's so intriguing about the playlist for every single Modern Rock radio station in existence?

I don't think I've ever had the pleasure of listening to anything by those bands, shitty as I gather they probably are.