TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrRant

DMX Arrested for Vicking it.

Rap star DMX has been arrested on animal cruelty and drug possession charges after a standoff at his house near Phoenix, Ariz.

Police say the rapper barricaded himself in the early hours of Friday morning after they arrived to arrest him following two searches of his home that turned up drugs, weapons, dog carcasses and abused pit bulls.

The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office said DMX, whose real name is Earl Simmons, eventually gave himself up.

Police first raided the 37-year-old musician's home in the Cave Creek community near Phoenix last August. They discovered 12 pit bulls and three dead animals partially buried on the property.

An indictment was issued on seven counts of animal cruelty after the August raid.

This time, police say when they went to the house they also found illegal drugs and five more pit bull puppies.

"With all his money and fame, [DMX] has no excuse for not providing proper care for his animals," said Sheriff Joe Arpaio on Saturday.

The rapper, who has sold more than 20 million albums, has also acted in several movies including Romeo Must Die and Exit Wounds.

http://www.cbc.ca/arts/media/story/2008/05...al-charges.html

Odd considering all his songs about dogs.

This is utterly fucking ridiculous. I have no toleration for people who abuse dogs, but this goes further than that. If you gain fame and have more money than you could ever need, why continue to do things like rappers or athletes constantly get themselves in trouble over? Selling coke, shooting people, fighting dogs for money, etc. What is the point? This is just sheer stupidity. Give me a paltry million dollars, and you better believe I won't be doing dumb shit like this. And for the cruelty to dogs, I think the should put him in a cage and have him fight to the death. If he doesn't put up a good performance and lives, they should beat him or kill him and bury him in the prison yard.

When did Invader3k hijack Dandy's account?

Seriously though, this isn't the first time DMX has been involved with animal cruelty and he hasn't been a model citizen by any means. So he should be locked up for a long time. If anything, to prevent another season of his reality show and more albums from him.

This is horrible, but DMX isn't fighting dogs for money. DMX fights dogs 'cus DMX loves to see dog fights.

Funny, Kamala. I am not a proponent of genocide due to a certain sect not being up to par with my own beliefs.

I just think that the dumbass should have to go through what he is doing to these harmless animals. I am a huge dog afficianado, and it kills me to see them mistreated.

DMX: Ay yo fuck y'all niggaz

Niggas: Man fuck you too

There's honestly nothing that quite bothers me to the level that animal cruelty does. Atleast abused humans have a voice in society.

There's honestly nothing that quite bothers me to the level that animal cruelty does. Atleast abused humans have a voice in society.

Come on, this is retarded. Don't get me wrong, animal abuse is horrible. HORRIBLE. The people who do it should be punished. However, there are acts purpotrated on other humans EVERY DAY that are worse than dog fighting. If a man held a gun to your head, and gave you a choice between abusing an innocent animal and abusing an innocent human, would you really pick the human? Really?

Yes.

Well guess what... that innocent person... was MICHAEL JORDAN.

I hope you're happy.

Seriously though, you're fucked up if you'd pick the human.

I'd pick the human too.

I can find a reason to hate just about anybody. Animals are just sitting there minding their own business. Not to mention I could probably fetishize abusing an innocent person. Abusing an animal isn't going to turn me on. I know I'm fucked up, but I'm not that fucked up.

Jesus Christ. Yes, he should be punished, but it's stupid this story's going to bring on a "fresh" onslaught of "OMG KILL THE HUMANS, SEE HOW THEY LIKE IT~" declarations. I don't care much for animals, but wouldn't take part in abusing them. But my god, it's incredible how many people would rather have a human being abused or killed before a fucking DOG.

If you were referencing my comment, I did not say that I would rather abuse a human than abuse a dog. I was not being totally serious with my comments, as I realize that laws (as well as morals) prohibit punishment like I mentioned. It is ridiculous that he will get some jail time which will "up his street cred," and pay a fin that he can obviously afford. People causing all this abuse by fighting these animals are sick and twisted. Should we kill them? No. Should they get a little more punishment than what they get? Absolutely.

"What the fuck?! That ain’t no fuckin’ name, yo. That ain’t that nigga’s name. You can’t be serious. Barack Obama. Get the fuck outta here."