TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

All-Time Wrestling Roster Draft

JBL was the other current guy I was surprised hadn't been picked yet. JBL was also the guy I was considering instead of Gino for my seventh pick to feud with Kerry.

Damn, I actually wanted Simmons as a singles or with Doom.

Nice throw back pick, I had Riki on my radar, but figured he wouldn't last another couple rounds when I could pick him up.

I pick:

totshammer1.jpg

I should have just written the write up before I left. It's Greg the f'n Hammer Valentine...and it's pick #121.

I'd watch him wrestle any of the top 4 guys I picked and they'd all be different but really good matches.

Ok...So if you look at my faces, this is so far who I have...

Cactus Jack, who is the bad ass brawler.

The Briscoes, who are the no nonsense tag team.

Muta is the foreign monster.

I need a comedy tag team and I look no further than my screenname....

We're taking over---The Blue World Order (Stevie Richards and Blue Meanie)

blueboy.jpgSTEVIERICHARDSECW.jpg

Stevie is a great upper midcard face; Meanie is great in the comedy stooge/friend/sidekick/partner role. What's not to like?

Interesting choice stevie..

I've changed my mind from my original pick, to this tag-team.

Former two time ECW Tag champions, Lance Storm, Justin Credible - The Impact Players

ImpactPlayers.jpg

Well, i'm running out of teams to choose from at the moment!

Especially a team that could convincingly hang with the Outsiders.

But as somebody suggested to me, a cocky arrogant team of Credible and Storm against the ultra-cool Outsiders would work well.

We still got a lot of great tag-teams across the board left in this draft... some real hidden gems apparently.

Many tag teams have gone off the board at a rapid pace; including 4 teams I really hoped to have gained. So, I won’t take anymore chances on a top quality team getting away from me. I can pick up two mediocre teams later but I need a true foil to The Miracle Violence Connection. Like The MVC, this team was very physical, rough and dominating with a take no prisoners attitude. Despite all of that physicality, they were beloved faces. This makes for an ideal counter-part and the top tag match of my choosing.

With the 124th pick of the draft, I select

crusherbruiser.jpg

The Crusher and The Bruiser!

Many tag teams have gone off the board at a rapid pace; including 4 teams I really hoped to have gained. So, I won’t take anymore chances on a top quality team getting away from me. I can pick up two mediocre teams later but I need a true foil to The Miracle Violence Connection. Like The MVC, this team was very physical, rough and dominating with a take no prisoners attitude. Despite all of that physicality, they were beloved faces. This makes for an ideal counter-part and the top tag match of my choosing.

With the 124th pick of the draft, I select

crusherbruiser.jpg

The Crusher and The Bruiser!

God damn that's a brilliant pick.

Thanks. I was convinced someone was taking Crusher as a singles guy as KKC alluded to. I wasn't waiting. Now, I can pick up more quality singles guys and take what I can for the other two tag spots. There's a insane amount of tag teams on the board.

Alright time to get the tag division going.

I want people who are stiff, can work, put on classics pretty much like every other time they're out there and will bring the workrate to my tag division, so I'ma go with these two tag teams:

125th pick..

KawadaTaue2.jpg

Holy Demon Army (Toshiaki Kawada and Akira Taue.)

and

126th pick will be..

tsuruta1.jpg yatsu.jpg

Jumbo Tsuruta and Yoshiaki Yatsu.

I'm still sort of surprised that Kawada, Taue and Jumbo are going to be reduced to tag team endeavors.

On the flip side, I'm shocked some people went as a singles wrestlers as opposed to tag teams.