TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

UFC 87 - Seek and Destroy

In all honesty though, Brock could be doing more on the ground.

I would agree but maybe he's just playing it safe. Doesn't want to get caught in anything

Brock is still learning though. He looks better each time he fights though.

Now that was a five-star humbling. As Rogan said, if Lesnar looks this good in just his third ever MMA fight, he could be a major force very soon.

So far, this has been a great UFC, and providing the main event delivers, it could be one of the best ever.

I take back everything I said about Brock in that fight.

He won the stand up. He won the ground. He won *EVERYTHING*. Never got tired excessively.

If Brock can work on his grappling a bit more, and refine his stand up then I don't know if there's a man that can beat him. After this short of a time, he nearly finished Herring a couple times. And Heath Herring like I've said, is INCREDIBLY tough.

I could not have been more wrong, and I could not be happier then I was wrong.

AboveAverage and Hawk52 have some crow to eat...

I figured Heath would have no answer for Brock's wrestling but I had no idea it would be such total domination.

The Crow is looking fucking pimp tonight.

AboveAverage and Hawk52 have some crow to eat...

I figured Heath would have no answer for Brock's wrestling but I had no idea it would be such total domination.

The Crow is looking fucking pimp tonight.

Yeah my friends commented on his suit... David is always wearing flashy suits, he is byfar the best dresser in MMA.

Based on their performances tonight, anyone else seeing a Brock/Kongo fight coming up?

I've got to admit, though, I didn't expect him to have his way with Heath tonight. That one punch was sick, and Heath's face just looked destroyed by the end of the match. I got a kick out of Brock heeling it up at the end of the fight.