TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Random Thoughts

I wouldn't be surprised if WWE picked up Danielson, they seem to be going after smaller guys now like Colin and Matt Sydel. Maybe WWE is finally wanting to get away from the big guys who seem to always be on roids.

Hopefully this won't be taken the wrong way, but the WWE could do with another Chris Benoit legit wrestler on their cards and Danielson would be awesome for that. Plus, he's got the added extra of having a bit of charisma and being good on the mic, something Benoit always sort of lacked.

This will probably have some people either excited or angry.

1zvzbis.jpg

Does he always wear Yuji Nagata's outfit but in red?

I was thinking the latter-day Heavenly Bodies look.

AmDrag has longer hair than i'm used to seeing him with.

What i'd give to have him come out to 'The Final Countdown' though.

That would probably be one of the moments of the year.

Is it just me or is there not a Raw thread from yesterday?
there was one here yesterday. i remember the 'not the jeritron 5000!~' comment

Just watching Raw now and it seems pretty boring with all these Money give away segments, can't imagine that's going to work very well if its to capture a new crowd.

RAW got a 3.0.

Yep, this million dollar thing was a great idea!

It just seemed really boring and a waste of a show, I would have hated to be have been part of the live crowd, they didn't really get treated to much that was fun. Was like 30mins of McMahon standing next to money, talking on the phone, and some ok matches.

They needed to make it a "game" of sorts. Just answering the phone (which half of the calls didn't) and saying a "password" that was the same throughout the show isn't going to inspire someone to care. They should have new passwords for every call and reveal them during the previous matches. Reward fans for paying close attention to the show. Make the cash prize a mystery for each call as well.

Yeah, having the same password through out the show is pointless - you can see the password and just switch off. Maybe having to answer who won the last match or something might be a better idea?

I'm glad the rating wasn't great, at least it means they will have to change things a little.

Is it just me or is there not a Raw thread from yesterday?

There was a thread but it got lost in the server change over due to the forums being in "read only" mode. I thought that meant we could only read the forums, but it meant nothing new could be saved.

RAW got a 3.0.

It just seemed really boring and a waste of a show, I would have hated to be have been part of the live crowd, they didn't really get treated to much that was fun. Was like 30mins of McMahon standing next to money, talking on the phone, and some ok matches.

I don't know... I liked it (come on, Vince got Rick Roll'd!) but I'm in the minority. The other guy saying "holy shit" made me laugh too, especially since Score shows it on a 15 minute tape delay and could have fixed that (since they bleep "ass" and what not).

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/mania/winnersphotos/

Instead of using his money to try and bribe people into watching Raw, Vince should instead invest it in a new writing team.

Yeah, having the same password through out the show is pointless - you can see the password and just switch off. Maybe having to answer who won the last match or something might be a better idea?

I'm glad the rating wasn't great, at least it means they will have to change things a little.

I rushed home from worked, turned it on, wrote down the password, turned it off, then went about my business.

Hopefully this won't be taken the wrong way, but the WWE could do with another Chris Benoit legit wrestler on their cards and Danielson would be awesome for that. Plus, he's got the added extra of having a bit of charisma and being good on the mic, something Benoit always sort of lacked.

Chris Benoit legit wrestler? What exactly is a legit wrestler? Lesnar? Angle? Benjamin? or how about every wrestler on the roster. They're all wrestlers. If by legit you mean having amateur credentials, then why are you talking about Benoit and Danielson?

Chris Benoit legit wrestler? What exactly is a legit wrestler? Lesnar? Angle? Benjamin? or how about every wrestler on the roster. They're all wrestlers. If by legit you mean having amateur credentials, then why are you talking about Benoit and Danielson?

I think he means someone who just goes out there, has intensity, wrestles, wins, and goes back again, and does it better than anyone else.

RAW got a 3.0.

And fucking up dialing every other call. It was horrible.

I know one thing...I'm tired of the show being more and more kid friendly. Listening to cena at the announcer booth was just brutally painful. He sounded so motherfucking lame...like he was talking in front of a group of 8 year old kids. I was seriously wanting someone to just go up to him and bitch slap him. Then of course after the bloodless cage match a few weeks ago, we get micheals thrown through the Jeritron and he didn't even blade. Between that and the 2 minute matches, raw has been pure shit with only one or two good segments every other week. The only stuff I've been actually enjoying consistently the past few months has been the segments with jericho or micheals in them and actually the women's matches. I've been pretty aggravated about the product for a while but it was never more annoying that last night.

New Theory: Paul Roma and Chris Masters are father/son or at the very least brothers. Photgraphic proof can be produced if necessary.

on the rating:

Good.

Is it too late to suggest that keeping the same handful of people on top for the last several years has lead to them not being able to grow an audience. The rating goes down when they are giving away 1million dollars...with a HHH/Hardy main event...building to a HHH/Cena match between the 2 top guys in the company.

Rock/Austin this is not.