TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Random Thoughts

From WO:

Paul "Big Show" Wight underwent an MRI last night to determine the extent of facial damage near the left eye. The eye got badly swollen after Sunday's cane match.

Gangrel Q & A update: So we didn't get a chance to work on the questions last night, but we'll work on them soon. There's just been a lot going on with both me and him so we're trying to find time to work on the questions. So we'll get working on them as soon as we can.

Anyone else enter the Who Wants to be a Vinny Mac Millionaire sweepstakes? I can't wait to win it and then tell Vince about all the years I stole PPVs back in the day with my cable descrambler. THEN have him give me money. I'm sure he will respect me then... Ruthless Aggression and all.

yeah, i signed up. If anything Vince should at least give it to someone whose in the buisness.

Knowing Vince, he'll award the money...to himself.

I haven't been watching WWE lately, why is Santino feuding with Piper?

Oh okay, thanks. Piper's in amazing shape especially for his age.

Oh okay, thanks. Piper's in amazing shape especially for his age.

Hopefully he doesn't fail a wellness test.

He didn't have a shirt on for the first time in years on Raw, and kept flexing his abs. His stomach's still large, it's just sorta cut now. Like a Scott Norton build or something.

He didn't have a shirt on for the first time in years on Raw, and kept flexing his abs. His stomach's still large, it's just sorta cut now. Like a Scott Norton build or something.

Now I'm picturing Piper doing powerbombs.

Only if Teddy Long comes back to manage and gets people to call in and vote him for manager of the year.

Knowing that Mayweather just retired I wonder if WWE wants a do over on that WM booking against the Big Show. The main reason Mayweather went over is because he had to stay credible to fight De La Hoya later this year.

Why? They didn't lose anything in the process. TBS wasn't hurt in the slightest bit. It's Mayweather that took a image hit for performing in the circus act that is pro wrestling and having to use multiple weapons in the process.

# WWE has announced that around 650,000 people have signed up for "McMahon's Million Dollar Mania" contest. They are saying this figure blew away expectations. As many have pointed out, that statement will end up being true based on the rating they pull this Monday. An official press release on this announcement is at http://biz.yahoo.com/.

I got tix for the July 27th Smackdown house show in White Plains, NY The ticket says SD/ECW but I guess by then ECW will be taped at RAW so it must be SD. The local commercials have been advertising an Edge vs Batista match since before ONS so that kind of gave away the result of the ppv.