TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

MMA Comments that Don't Warrant a Thread

Rampage just needs to come out, tell the people he fucked up royally and he is doing his best to get past this whole ordeal... He needs to plead guilty.

I think the public damage he's done to himself may be too severe in this case. There's a world of difference between having an off day and running red lights and driving on the sidewalk while posing a danger to those around you. He's already been in front of a judge before so that also doesn't help things.

I think what's disturbing me more then anything is majority of fans attitudes towards this. Most of them are just laughing it off due to the circumstances surrounding the truck and the logos on it. I can see the humor in it too but this is not a laughing matter at all.

I think if the UFC suspended him for a significant amount of time, the bad press they would receive by keeping him on the roster would be reduced.

Agreed. I think at the very least it should be one year. I mean, the dumb motherfucker is lucky he didn't run over anybody or get shot by a jumpy five-o.

Honestly, your "go against the grain" gimmick is running pretty fucking thin in this folder. Either come up with some justifications for your asinine comments or don't make them at all.

LYOTO vs Thiago Silva at UFC 89. Poor Lyoto, you are never getting a title shot.

Well you know they ain't going to give him a title shot when they can make a shitload of cash on Liddell or even Rashad winning and getting the title shot.

With Rashad, they can use the whole TUF 1 winner Vs. TUF 2 winner, for the title shot. And then with Liddell, it's two of the biggest names in the UFC, along with the whole build around Liddell being Forrests coach in TUF1. Both make more sense marketing wise for the UFC.

Lyoto should beat Silva, although it's hard to underestimate Silva. I think Silva will give Lyoto more of a fight then any of his opponets in the UFC has... He does have a chance to win it as well. But of course Lyoto is the favorite and the likely winner because he is more proven against top competition, while Silva isn't.

Honestly, your "go against the grain" gimmick is running pretty fucking thin in this folder. Either come up with some justifications for your asinine comments or don't make them at all.

I've been sick of it since he started it, I'm suprised Mik hasn't done anything about it. I've been complaining about it for awhile now, he is doing nothing but trolling the MMA folder.

Well, I can see their point. It seems like some statements are made just to piss people off.

Any statement can be made but I think some of the crazier ones, as Curry noted, need some justification.

In this case though, Machida is probably going to be a 2 or 3 to 1 favorite so it's not so crazy to predict Silva to win.

It doesn't bother me so I haven't stepped in but if everyone starts complaining then I'm going to have to ask you to cut back or at least explain some of your statements.

But I don't call anyone a faggot or anything... I just make some predictions... no attacks on anyone or anything.

What's the problem?

See, here's where you're wrong. And what's worse, you know it's wrong. You don't make predictions. You take stock of the popular opinion of the folder and then say the opposite with nothing logical or intelligent behind your retarded statements. That's it.

I don't go with what this forum is feeling, I just make predictions. It's not like I'm saying James Irvin is gonna destroy Anderson Silva. I never stated Sherk would dominate BJ Penn.

But now I'll just wait for at least 3 of our highly esteemed posters here to weigh in on something, and then just say nope, you're wrong.

I believe there was an argument on the highway and in a case of road rage an individual flashed a gun toward Jackson. In fear of his life, Jackson tried to evade the motorist and in doing so inadvertantly struck another vehicle(s). With his vehicle damaged and in being in an agitated state, Jackson attempted to find a safe place to stop. Once he realized that officers were attempting to pull over his vehicle he immediately stopped.

Warriorfan legal services is available for all your legal needs.

I don't go with what this forum is feeling, I just make predictions. It's not like I'm saying James Irvin is gonna destroy Anderson Silva. I never stated Sherk would dominate BJ Penn.

But now I'll just wait for at least 3 of our highly esteemed posters here to weigh in on something, and then just say nope, you're wrong.

So it's simply a coincidence that every time you make a prediction it's the exact opposite of what everybody else is saying? Bullllllllshit.

Well, I guess that would make sense if there were at least a couple of posts before the Thiago Silva prediction.

What else have I done lately that could be considered this? Maybe the fact I think Hamill is gonna ruin Ace in their fight? I'm pretty sure I said that before anyone even commented on that, fuck I don't recall anyone even really talking about that... so shit... don't know, dawg. But if I'm really ruining the folder... I'll just fall in line with the most respected of posters opinions.

The is no such thing as bad publicity.

Yeah those Chris Benoit murders and the death of Owen Hart sure gave WWE a hell of a boost, eh?

I don't think you should leave, for the record.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and if they are all actually opinions then they are 100% welcome. If everyone agreed on everything there would be no discussion.

I find it funny that KOAB has stated in the past that he's not a Tim Sylvia fan but gives him his due, but now of the sudden he's the worlds biggest Timmy fan to piss off everyone on the forum. He has stated Tim Sylvia is going to destroy Fedor without any reason behind it. He makes bold predictions to go against the grain and he has no real argument behind it. It ruins the flow of the thread... Even when I was calling people fags, I still supported my opinions, I was just an asshole about it.

The is no such thing as bad publicity.

Yeah those Chris Benoit murders and the death of Owen Hart sure gave WWE a hell of a boost, eh?

Yeah, Cause the WWE was such a highly respected organization before that.....