TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

MMA Comments that Don't Warrant a Thread

If Curry thought all that jabbering was weird...

I met a girl not too long ago that looked exactly, and when I say exactly I mean *exactly* like Kazuhiro Nakamura. She's pretty weird, like I bet Kaz would be. In fact, I think she likes me. Good thing I find her completely unattractive, otherwise I would have questioned my own sexuality. I admit MMA is kinda gay sometimes, but I'm not blurring the line THAT much.

Don't bother asking for pics, I have none and wouldn't feel comfortable putting someone I know in real life online without permission, which in this situation I probably wouldn't get.

So I checked out the place Rudo's been slummin' around at... and there's Heath Herring love running rampant.

Jesus fuckin' Christ.

If you guys ever get a radio show, I would do everything in my poor to shut it down. Last thing I need to hear is Lei Tong nuthug some random Japanese fighter, and YPOV go on about how Matt Hughes is the best.

Matt Hughes is not the best, GSP is. You aren't capable of reading between the lines/digging through analysis so I can understand why you'd make that mistake. Shinya Aoki is a top five, some say top three welterweight. Just because your dumbass doesn't know him doesn't mean he's a "random".

If you want we can throw in a "Team Dagger breakdown" segment to keep you happy.

But you're right, you are poor.

Fuck you, I was drunk as fuck when I type that.

You want an ass kicking along with your BUTT buddy Curry?

If you and YPOV scrapped, and I'd put my money on Mr. Long Last Name via his favorite submission.

Don't underestimate me, I've been boxing for half my life, and have recently been in Mauy Thai classes for the last 3 months,

Plus I've have a bunch of street fights under my belt.

I bought my first PRIDE DVD the other day(Silva/Jackson II) and I was just wondering what the weight classes and title histories were.

Because I tried to look it up on PRIDE's website and they didn't have it.

Even PRIDE doesn't give a shit about their titles.

Lemme try and remember...

Heavyweight:

- Antonio Rodrigo Noguiera def. Heath Herring to become the first champion

- Fedor Emelianenko def. Antonio Rodrigo Noguiera

- Antonio Rodrigo Noguiera def. Mirko Filipovic to become Interim Champion

- Fedor Emelianenko def. Antonio Rodrigo Noguiera

Middleweight:

- Wanderlei Silva def. Kazushi Sakuraba to become the first champion

Welterweight:

- Dan Henderson def. Murilo Bustamante to become the first champion

Lightweight:

-Takanori Gomi def. Hayato Sakurai to become the first champion

Heavyweight: 206lbs. & over

Middleweight: 184-205lbs.

Welterweight: 161-183lbs.

Lightweight: 160lbs. & under

Weren't the old UFC weight classes like this until Dana White came into the picture? Cus I remembered even before I was an MMA fan, Tito was a middleweight.

I'd be quite the whore if I moved onto another BUTT buddy this soon after Rudo has left. Not to say I'm not intrigued by YPOV's advances but it's too soon. Still too painful. I......I'm sorry I just can't......

I'd be quite the whore if I moved onto another BUTT buddy this soon after Rudo has left. Not to say I'm not intrigued by YPOV's advances but it's too soon. Still too painful. I......I'm sorry I just can't......

You got an ass kicking coming your way in September at the St. Pierre Vs. Hughes, just wait. Meet me at the Habs store, so I can mauy thai kick u right in ur skull.,

You got an ass kicking coming your way in September at the St. Pierre Vs. Hughes, just wait. Meet me at the Habs store, so I can mauy thai kick u right in ur skull.,

Are you gonna travel all the way to Anaheim? Is there even a Habs store in Anaheim? I don't think there is to be honest.

EHME in all honesty, you're a giant tool.

I seriously hope you were kidding with all of that nonsense. I mean most of it is still horribly unfunny if you joking about being a tough guy, but at least you wouldn't come off as the most pathetic poster on this board.

"Don't underestimate me, I've been taking muay thai classes for THREE WHOLE MONTHS!" Heh.

I can bring up credentials about why can win a potential e-fight against somebody I’ve never met before and know nothing about outside of the fact that he knows about MMA, but:

1) Street fights are for pussies who aren’t man enough to test their mettle against a fighter who actually trains to fight in the ring.

2) Why bother bragging about potential skills on a messageboard? I could be GSP for all you know.

3) I don’t wanna look like the giant fag that EHME has in this thread.

That's the end of this. EHME, I seriously have no problem with you or anything, but honestly drop this shit. It's tired, and if you wanna talk tough or challenge me, do it in NHB where it won't bog down actual MMA discussion. However I warn you that should you do it in NHB I'll probably ignore it and most of the regulars there will flame you so it will be a waste. This matter is closed.

THREE WHOLE MONTHS!

Are you gonna travel all the way to Anaheim? Is there even a Habs store in Anaheim? I don't think there is to be honest.

EHME in all honesty, you're a giant tool.

I thought the fight was going to take place in Montreal????

And by the way, I may have been only in Mauy-Thai for only 3 months, but I have a pretty impressive boxing resume, infact I may be trying out for the 2008 Summer Olympic's. And yes I was kidding, but LOTC is getting an ass kicking for his trash talking about my race in the Ultimate Fight Night thread. And I don't post in NHB, I really only post in the sports forum and the odd time in the WWE folder.

Nope, announced Sept. 23 in Anaheim at the Pond.

Give up the ass kicking, you will probably never meet LOTC in your life.

I didn't expect you to start the thread, since that would be quite lame.

Well that fucking sucks. But oh well, I'm going to Toronto next year, so I'll hunt down LOTC to whoop his ass :)

If you're as determined in your boxing career as you are to hunt LOTC you should be a world champ in no time.

I'm likely not going to turn pro.

If I make the Olympic team, I'll likely retire after.

Holy fuck you moron I was being sarcastic. I thought you actually knew that but I suppose it's my fault for overestimating your intelligence.

I take race-related jokes very serious, just the way I am, and always have been.

Holy fuck you moron I was being sarcastic. I thought you actually knew that but I suppose it's my fault for overestimating your intelligence.

I take race-related jokes very serious, just the way I am, and always have been.

Says the guy with a racially-laced title in his avatar.

I bet all the people on this board who don't know you're black probably think you're racist.