TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Failed Bridge

I taught somebody a lesson

I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but I went to a Taco Bell at 5pm on a Thursday and they were out of taco meat...

In reality they were just out of rat traps

Guest Jesus Freaks on Coke

I must be getting really sensitive and liberal or something if I'm actually finding myself mildly offended by "yeah, I shook down some black woman for bumping my car, I'm pretty much awesome." I don't like this kindler gentler me.

I must be getting really sensitive and liberal or something if I'm actually finding myself mildly offended by "yeah, I shook down some black woman for bumping my car, I'm pretty much awesome." I don't like this kindler gentler me.

Dude she was talking on a cell phone while listening to loud and shitty music. Maybe now she'll pay attention to the road...losing 100 bucks makes some people think. I mean maybe, just maybe she'll be more attentive now where-as she could have kept this routine up and hit some kid crossing the street or something. In reality I'm a hero...praise me mo'fucka

I'm more offended by the fact that he decided to spend the money on tickets to see the fucking Eagles.

Fuck you, the Eagles are great...except for Witchy Woman. I've never been able to stand that song.

I don't know man...the whole thing just seems like a waste of time when you probably could have just got her plate number and had your insurance company handle it (provided the damages were worth it).

Also, I'm pretty sure someone asking "how much is it going to take" and you saying "how much you got" is criminal, regardless of who initiated it. If she had $500 on her, would you have taken it? Clark Griswold would like a word with you.

This day and age, you just can't be doing stuff like that...you never know what you're going to get when you chase someone down and run up on them like that.

Guest Jesus Freaks on Coke

What exactly is ragae music? Is that like raga + reggae? That's actually kind of intriguing. I usually find any efforts to synthesize Indian and Western music to be trite and indulgent (you too, George Harrison), but I have a Joe Harriott album called Indo-Jazz Suite that I actually find somewhat interesting.

taco bell's not THAT bad, heathens.

No, their cinnamon twists and mexican pizzas aren't that bad. But if I want to eat mexican food with any confidence I won't contract something I'll go to Qdoba.

Pizza Hut ran out of crust.

Are you sure it wasn't just one kind of crust? All the crust?

Perhaps they just didn't want to serve me and recognized me as gullible?

Just repeating what they said.

This day and age, you just can't be doing stuff like that...you never know what you're going to get when you chase someone down and run up on them like that.

Obviously I didn't think it completely through, it was more of a heat of the moment type deal

yeah dude, you try pulling that on one of da wetbacks in cali and you get your ass shot dead

I deal with wetbacks all day...the Dominicans around here are alot worse than the Mexicans over there. Dominicans aint no joke to fuck with.

Obviously he would not have done it if it were a man in the car.

Yes I would