TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest !!!

TWIBsies! June 23 - June 29

Guest !!!

Hope you like Dbags-Red Sox and another crosstown game!

The Brewers are turning up the heat. The Twins are surging. The Mets still don't impress me. The Angels are quietly playing .600 ball. The A's are hanging tough, which I did not expect them to do given the rebuilding talk. The Rangers would be fucking disgusting without Josh Hamilton, I'm pretty sure. The Blue Jays are getting to be so bad, it's fun. The Orioles are way better than any of us with hair on our balls thought they would be. The Pirates aren't 20 games under yet, which is a feel-good story. And best of all, I think we're through with interleague at the end of the week.

It's Variety Week!

ESPN/FOX/TBS Games to Poison Our Youth

MONDAY

Diamondbacks (Dan Haren) at Red Sox (Josh Beckett), 7:00/4:00 PM, ESPN

WEDNESDAY

Diamondbacks (Randy Johnson) at Red Sox (Tim Wakefield), 7:00/4:00 PM, ESPN2

SATURDAY

Yankees (Darrell Rasner) at Mets (Johan Santana), 3:55/12:55 PM, FOX

Cubs (Ryan Dempster) at White Sox, (Javier Vazquez) 3:55/12:55 PM, FOX

SUNDAY

Yankees at Mets, 1:00 PM/10:00 AM, TBS

Cubs at White Sox, 8:00/5:00 PM, ESPN

Guest !!!

Enough with the crosstown games being national. The rest of the country can't possibly care. Keep all six games on WGN and let everyone else watch the Red Sox every damn day, the way it ought to be.

Rays' prospect David Price is headed to AA. In six Florida State League starts, Price compiled a 4-0 record, 37 K's, 7 walks in 34.2 innings. Price has yet to surrender a home run in his professional career.

Haha, holy shit. Felix Hernandez, in his first AB of the year, hit a grand slam off of Johan Santana. Baseball is a funny game sometimes.

Youkilis hit in the eye with a practice throw from Mike Lowell. Immediate shiner, removed from the game. Sean Casey dropped his appeal and began his suspension for whatever he did in the brawl against the Rays on june 5. Your Red Sox first baseman...Brendan Moss. A backup outfielder with very limited first base experience.

Baseball is a funny game sometimes II.

Mets down 10-0 to the Mariners in the bottom of the sixth. And they've only mustered together one hit so far.

I'm standing on the ledge here.

Cubs bullpen isn't that good.

1) You've seen their middle relief, almost always the weakest part of any ballclub.

2) Said middle relief hasn't given up any earned runs.

I can't feel too bad about the Cubs losing a game by two runs when they were down five late and had a AAA pitcher starting for them. And Henry Blanco as their last hope.

The Os needed this win tonight because Im concerned about Buress and Liz pitching the next two games, Liz especially since the talk is the writing is on the wall with him being 1 more bad start away from out of the rotation..

Pacific Coast League commissioner Branch Rickey told the local paper that he did not remember a game played when fans were not allowed in except once as a publicity stunt.

Their commissioner has been dead for 43 years.