TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

ECW on Sci-Fi (7/1/2008)

"VERY IMPRESSIVE DEBUT BY ATLAS ORTIZ!!!"

Taz, who the fuck are you kidding?

I hate him already. He seems like a guy who wants to play a wrestler on tv rather than being a wrestler. He's like a guy who saw wrestling on tv when he was a youngster and said "I can do that" and is playing the part of what he thinks a pro-wrestler is like - if that makes any sense.

He's a guy with no charisma but has funny hair to and make up for it, has himself inked up to be interesting and then dances around or acts all crazy and thinks that makes him have charisma.

I have to say, I didn't like what I saw there. Can't really pinpoint it, but Atlas just looked bored in the ring or something. He wasn't really 'selling' that well, like I saw him holding the arm, but it looked like he was just walking casually around the ring quite a few times. And looked like he about killed himself with that dropkick. Bad debut IMO.

Armando did a good job getting the extremely dead crowd into the match though, with his yelling random shit at them.

He's a guy with no charisma but has funny hair to and make up for it, has himself inked up to be interesting and then dances around or acts all crazy and thinks that makes him have charisma.

Agreed. It's like he's a giant D-Ray 3000.

This Atlas guy seems like he's got the right plan for success.

The Orton/Cena route of debuting bland faces, turning them heel and giving them a personality injection?

The Orton/Cena route of debuting bland faces, turning them heel and giving them a personality injection?

Sounds like the Blue Chipper/Rocky Miavia plan..

lol found this on aother forum:

I wanted to see Evan Bourne, and instead I got a new wrestler who's character is based off being a total bro-dude. Maybe his promos will be him playing hackey sack while downing cans of Natty light.

Aaaaaand here's the world happiest heel.

Sounds like the Blue Chipper/Rocky Miavia plan..

He's even got the Rocky Maivia esque football background

I was 'bout to say that. If he stays a heel, its going to be rather unconvincing with that "Christmas morning kid" smile.

I'm also saddened by the fact there was no Bourne/Sydal on my tv tonight at all.

I hope he's on Smackdown this week wrestling Brian Kendrick

...that won't happen :(

I was 'bout to say that. If he stays a heel, its going to be rather unconvincing with that "Christmas morning kid" smile.

I don't know, Mark Henry seems like the type who would smile at his own farts like that

I don't know, Mark Henry seems like the type who would smile at his own farts like that

Now THAT is pretty fuckin' funny.

Everybody's killing him because that match was six minutes of suck, and it had nothing to do with Estrada.

I knew as soon as I saw Atlas Ortiz on the screen(even before he got in the ring) everyone here would be killing him

wasn't disappointed

I don't know, him being on television is disappointing in itself.

BRING COLT UP!

Everybody's killing him because that match was six minutes of suck, and it had nothing to do with Estrada.

Estrada couldn't carry him in wrestling, but knew enough to use his mouth to build some heat and make more entertaining than it would've been