TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RedJed

Smackdown Spoilers for 7/18

After seeing that silly stuff play out on TV I am convinced that this whole thing is a ruse. Who in the hell was filming that whole Edge/Alicia Fox bit? I would be willing to bet it was Chavo or someone with La Familia and it was a staged scene (in storyline, well and also in reality). Then it was conveniently leaked to HHH. This clearly was a camcorder with the date and what not on it, not just the usual "people being filmed backstage" segment.

The more I think about it, the more I think it has to be what they are going for. Vickie has too much heel heat to turn face effectively, and Edge/Alicia has all the appeal of a damp rag. I mean she's just the friggin wedding planner, what reason is there for her to even hang around WWE after this?

You may have a point.

After the video, Bam was holding back Chavo but it wasn't like Chavo was in a rage.

The PPV is quite interesting now which might be the reason they held off the wedding for a week.

With all this shit happening to Edge tonight, it looks like he's going to be crushed at the ppv, but then this could be one big swerve.

They were disgustingly borinng and horrible. I'm enjoying my Raw without Trips and the only reason I even tune in to SD is to see Maria and what they're up to with Jeff Hardy, Kennedy and MVP

Too much Vickie and Edge. Vickie is really overexposed right now, and it doesn't help that Chavo, Bam Neely, Hawkins and Ryder get television time as a result as well.

SD! needs to get the US Title back as they have too big a midcard not to have a midcard title.

Maybe things will clear up after the PPV this weekend and HHH can start feuding with somebody else for the title, Undertaker can come back and feud with Edge before moving on to a Umaga program, allowing Edge to feud elsewhere as well. HHH, Edge and Undertaker should all be in fresh programs right now elevating three midcarders up the ranks.

This HHH/Edge feud reminds me of the Jericho/HHH feud that was over dog crap rather than the title. HHH vs Edge could have had an epic build and would have been WM25 worthy.