TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

WWE Raw (7/28/2008)

It might be due to some "upper-body" problems Regal is having... as in his shape and definition might be quite different now.

Hey JBL, didn't you bitch out Morrison and Miz for ignoring the in-ring action and putting themselves over?

Yeah, but his character is that of a heel and... uh wait a moment...

Hey JBL, didn't you bitch out Morrison and Miz for ignoring the in-ring action and putting themselves over?

That was commentator JBL, this is World Title Contender JBL.

JBL is building the match with Punk. Miz and Morrison ignored the match completely and made it about themselves.

Regal breaks his f'n nose....way to help get the new champ over

GTS baby

Could be played that he took a stiff shit-kicking and still came out on top.

I love that JBL gave a boot to Punk like he's some midcarder and we never got another shot of him

GTS baby

I wish I had that much faith in their booking...oh look at that Punk ends up laid out yet again

Has there ever been a champion that has been laid out this many times in succesive shows?

Regal is badass - he could have a good match with a broomstick. He and Punk have good chemistry in the ring. JBL actually was decent when he focused on the match - he was my favorite PBP guy and I still believe that's where he is most needed still.

GTS baby

I wish I had that much faith in their booking...oh look at that Punk ends up laid out yet again

Has there ever been a champion that has been laid out this many times in succesive shows?

Rey Mysterio. :(

GTS baby

Hey look at it this way, they could be building for a SWERVE and have Punk overcome the odds at Summerslam in a fatal four way or something.

GTS baby

Mysterio? I don't remember, I seem to remember spending a lot of time on his back as champ. Maybe Jericho vs. HHH? It seemed like when he wasn't walking Steph's dog or getting her lotion he was staring at the lights via overcome run-in or just general beatdown.

GTS baby

Rey Mysterio. :(

Rey Mysterio was tossed around by hosses and lost almost every match except title matches.

On the other hand, has Punk lost a single match since becoming champion?