TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jaxxson Mayhem

WWE Raw (8/4/08)

That much was just a glimpse of the goodness that could come from a Punk/Jericho feud. And I didn't mind Jericho's new tights as I think it will help with his new persona.

Oh, what the hell. I was also liking how well Cody/Ted were doing earlier in the match, looking like a real tag team.

HBK thinks to himself "Wasn't I in that same position once before?"

God dammit. DiBiase and Rhodes got the Cade and Murdoch treatment- New tag team, just debuting (well, DiBiase is new; Rhodes has been there a year) and they drop the titles after having them for barely a month. I enjoyed the show as a whole, but the ending left me with a bad taste in my mouth.

Freddie Prinze Jr must have booked this show

"lolz tag champs that don't get along! i made a funny! WOOOOOOO! I MISS RIC FLAIR!!"

Jericho in trunks = El Genericho. Ole!

Eh, how exactly were Rhodes and DiBiase supposed to win that match if Cena/Batista actually were able to coexist? They are two borderline rookies with belts they didn't really even earn. Batista and Cena didn't turn on each other, so of course they would beat the piss out of them. I have a feeling Adamle might make things truly intriguing by making Cena face off against his boys Cryme Tyme with the tag belts on the line.

In an odd way wasn't it to Punk's advantage to lose to someone tonight? As long as he simply lost he only faces one man at SS, whereas if he had kicked out at the last second he would have faced both JBL and Jericho. With that said, are they all but trying to tank this PPV with the title matches? I mean Mark Henry defending the ECW title, Khali in the SD title match, and now Punk vs. JBL? Man they must really be relying on Hell in a Cell to draw the buyrate here. I would say Cena/Batista as well, but I have a feeling that match is a no decision waiting to happen.