TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
NYU

So wait....Jericholic82 works WHERE?!

This thread will be used to continually note how Jericholic82's life has been inspired by Circuit City because God knows he can't make a post without acknowledging the company he works for. Never have I seen someone working for a company close to bankruptcy consider it the pinnacle of his career but here we are. Yes, we are all impressed you get the first shot at WWE DVDs before the rest of us do -- proudly displaying that knowledge as if you are actually some figure of authority that can provide expert analysis. Here's some expert analysis of my own: you suck.

RIP BM,we'll miss your entertaining film roles, and twisted views. This bums me out. I guess because he had become something of a cultural icon in this era, and it's odd to think I won't see him on TV anymore save for repeats.

At work,my supervisor took all his movies and put them on an endcap,with a CCITY REMEMBERS sign. I thought a fitting tribute,plus when a celebritiy dies ,people always want to buy their material.

Yes, you fucking douche. Because I imagine when Bernie Mac was working his way up from poverty, he dreamed that one day he might possibly have an entire endcap dedicated to him. I wish your supervisor posted here too so I could ban the both of you.

Yeah, because benefiting financially from someones death is a "fitting tribute."

People like this should be shot.

Here's some expert analysis of my own: you suck.

Oh, ouch. I never thought I'd say this, but I would not want to be Jericholic82 right now, lemme tell ya.

Yes, you fucking douche. Because I imagine when Bernie Mac was working his way up from poverty, he dreamed that one day he might possibly have an entire endcap dedicated to him. I wish your supervisor posted here too so I could ban the both of you.

Gotta do something with all those unsold copies of Mr. 3000 lying around.

I can honestly say I've never noticed Jericholic mentioning working at Circuit City...though, admittedly, I don't pay a whole lot of attention to him. It's the spelling thing, you see? It causes one to pretty much skip over anything he types automatically. However, I don't see anything wrong with the context in which he mentioned his job. Also, what's wrong with Circuit City setting up a small section of movies featuring Bernie Mac for a day or two? It's not THAT bad, is it? I mean, it's kind of weird in the "OMG My room is spinning, RIP Big Bossman" sense, but it's not THAT bad.

When I first heard Bernie Mac was dead, I was hoping that it would later be reported to be false, just so I could shout "Return of the Mac."

I do sometimes wish I payed more attention to the board's least popular popular posters. I'm alwayd the last to know, damnit.

I take a shine to many of our least popular posters. Gheyme, Leena, Yuna, -iB-, Zsasz, Scott Keith's Biggest Fan, EHME, Prince Paul, Brody before he hit it big; all friends of mine. I always said DJ Jeff was a genius, that was way back... but I look at Jericholic82 and I see nothing worth liking.

Jericholic82 is too much of a nice guy and doesn't post enough to be truly terrible but he's too dumb to be considered anything remotely passable.

The posters Milky mentioned at least fail in a spectacular fashion, Jericholic82 is just a dope.

I take a shine to many of our least popular posters. Gheyme, Leena, Yuna, -iB-, Zsasz, Scott Keith's Biggest Fan, EHME, Prince Paul, Brody before he hit it big; all friends of mine. I always said DJ Jeff was a genius, that was way back... but I look at Jericholic82 and I see nothing worth liking.

Johnson too?

Guest Vitamin X

Over at the Madden thread in the VG Folder..

I picked up the CE for PS3, since I got a 10 buck discount on it at work. I'm about to play it in a bit, I'll check back in later for my initial thoughts. Damn I need an HDTV. Later.

OMG I CANT WAIT!!!!!1!

Over at the Madden thread in the VG Folder..

I picked up the CE for PS3, since I got a 10 buck discount on it at work. I'm about to play it in a bit, I'll check back in later for my initial thoughts. Damn I need an HDTV. Later.

OMG I CANT WAIT!!!!!1!

Great, he's like Marvin in the making.

The worst thing about Jericholic82 is unlike Marvin or various other crappy posters, he seems blisfully ignorant of our snide remarks. He just comes on here once or twice a week and does a flurry of posts without really paying attention to what else has been said in the threads he's posting and disappears until his next appearance.

I wonder what he thinks about when he logs onto TSM.

How honored Bernie Mac would feel.

I didnt understand you guys felt this way about me, gosh nobody treats me like this at circuit city not even the customers, they love it when i give them stuff early, i guess you guys dont really give a fuck about my job, i guess I'll quit talking about it all the time

okay, maybe i can't, you see i'm really mad that CC isn't going to carry the Hell in a Cell set and I've thought of sending in my registration, I'm sure you guys understand what it feels like to not have your opinions apprcieated