TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

WWE SummerSlam 2008

Wow, Michaels wife (who used to be a Nitro Girl) looks way different than when I last saw her. She's trying her best to act the part of the concerned wifey.

how is this justin.tv site getting away with streaming ppv's?

Don't ask, don't tell

OH NOES!!

Jericho with the fake punch of DOOM!

How lame..

For such an ashamed wrestling fan, you sure do spend a lot of your time watching wrestling.

That was great stuff

I though that entire segment was fantastic. It could have definitely been done on Raw, but whatever. I love this feud so much.

I did find it funny that the marquee on the entrance is actually advertising "Shawn Michaels' Announcement".

I though that entire segment was fantastic. It could have definitely been done on Raw, but whatever. I love this feud so much.

I did find it funny that the marquee on the entrance is actually advertising "Shawn Michaels' Announcement".

... although by being on the PPV it can be built up to be even bigger, and we all know that clip is going to be replayed on Raw plenty of times before the final pay-off.

Essentially, even though they could have used the time for another match, I didn't mind this being on the PPV at all.

If there ever was a ppv calibur angle, that was it. I was totally into everything about it, top notch. I literally had goosebumps when Shawn put Jericho in his place at the end of the promo there (and great crowd reaction too). Then the punch after, holy shit, he stiffed her.....it took a different turn when it turned even more legit feeling by her actually getting potatoed by Jericho, totally hooked me from top to bottom. Now THAT is how you book the next ppv match with those two.....I'm legitimately interested how Michaels is reacting right now to her getting hit legit by Jericho. Even if that "real" part to the segment with the punch hadn't happened, it was strong enough as is. Seriously, I can't say enough how good this all was. The way the announcers sold it too was tremendous.

Wow, what a schmoz in the ECW title match. No good reason for that.

If this was TNA, HBK's wife would turn on him tomorrow night and side w/ Jericho.

No, Trish would leave Jericho for Christian. Wait, what...?

Man I'm loving the reign of Mark Henry so far... he's just so damn happy to be given the small chance with this and he's running with it. Add in Atlas act and it makes for some entertaining segments.

how is this justin.tv site getting away with streaming ppv's?

Don't ask, don't tell

OH NOES!!

Jericho with the fake punch of DOOM!

How lame..

For such an ashamed wrestling fan, you sure do spend a lot of your time watching wrestling.

That was great stuff

Thus, the ashamed moniker

The segment was pointless and nothing but time filler.

Who didn't expect that happen once he dragged his wife out?

Honestly?

No different than Randy Orton and his kick of DOOM gimmick that killed John Cena's dad, among others.

And not that I care, but considering the WWE Heat title match lasted all of one minute, they could've saved this segment for Raw