TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

Actors/Actress Draft!

Ugh, the school quarter has sort of killed all of my already-limited ability when it comes to the internet stuff I'm doing, sorry for the lateness. Anyway, I figured my first pick out when in my geology class today the teacher showed The Core as an example of a bad movie that fails at science and I realized that despite the fact that the movie was atrocious, there was one man who STILL managed to pull an amusing performance out of nowhere to add to his list of great performances in actual good films. As such, my next pick:

Stanley_Tucci.jpg

Stanley Tucci

And my second pick is... well, really kind of an uneven actor with a lot of awful, awful movies on his resume, but when he's good he's very good, and Kevin Smith somehow manages to get consistently good performances out of him. And when he's bad... well. If I lose my mind like I think I'm going to there might be something more to that.

ben_affleck_jennifer-violet.jpg

Ben Affleck

I'm going to take the two leads from the highest grossing film of all-time (adjusted for inflation). They had better chemistry together than probably any two romantic leads ever.

normal_3169689_10.jpg

Clark Gable

1128925936_vivien2052.jpg

Vivien Leigh