TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
snuffbox

De La Hoya vs Pacquiao

De La Hoya is only doing this fight because Mayweather didn't want to do the rematch, right?

Tickets sold out in a couple of hours today, grossing 17 million dollars. It will be the second biggest live gate in boxing history.

It'll probably top 2 million ppv buys, too.

I wouldn't order it, but if I wanted to, I couldn't. It's only able to be ordered in HD here. So...I'm just going to watch a stream later, and only the main event. The rest of the card is pure ass.

I'm not coming to troll the thread, or anything...but I'm watching this *Stream FTW* and...I don't get it.

If you bought this, doesn't it piss you off that they are just TALKING during this while there's a fight going on?

I guess it's because I come from MMA, but this just seems...weird. If this was TV, that's one thing, but this is PAY PER VIEW. And you can't view the fight!

My roommate and his friend wanted to order it only because the bar that we go to for UFC charges a 30 dollar cover for boxing PPVs.

30 fuckin dollars? Where the fuck are you going that charges that and are they being considerate enough to give you lube as well?

I mean damn! The Buffalo Wild Wings I hit up every now and then only charges either a $5 cover or tacks on a 10 - 20% grat on the check.

God...I feel raped on this purchase. And Broward, it's a place called Nationals, usually for UFC or WWE PPVs it's only 12-15 cover but when I went to go for De La Hoya-Maywether they charged 30. However, they changed owners recently so they may have lowered the cover.

God...I feel raped on this purchase.

There's a funny visual with your avatar right next to this phrase.

I hope DLH gets beaten soundly, and finally disappears.