TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tzar Lysergic

The NFL All-Time Draft

I think that would be a good matchup for Tzar. I can't see a gimmicky Run & Shoot style offence being able to accomplish much against Tzar's stellar defence. This will end up being a low scoring slugfest, and Tzar's team is built exactly for that style a game.

Yeah, I could see Tzar winning that game. Looking at his team again, I think he could've won the whole thing if he went with the 2000 Ravens style team with a couple upgrades. The defense is obviously there. He's already got Dorsett/Coates which is a net upgrade over Lewis/Sharpe. If he got a good passing QB (Aikman never got drafted) and one or two serviceable receivers that could net him 17 or so points, he's got an impossible team to beat. I give him props for trying something way different, but I wasn't convinced his offense could score anything on these defenses.

And lol at Tzar's prediction. Was that pic taken after my man Aeneas Williams ended his career?

I think my team would've been better served if I just didn't use the words "run and shoot" and instead opted for either a power run game or even the Patriots 2007 style "spread" offense.

Looking back, I really really should've went for a late 80's New York Giants style team.

I would just like to see how my team would fare against some of the other teams, cuz I didn't have much of a chance against Kahran, who many thought had the best team.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Am I the only one that thinks Just John had the best team in the whole draft?

Well, I'm a little biased seeing as how I'm the Grand Champion and all, but I'm definitely going to have to disagree with you. :D

Seriously though. VX and Gert T are my two favourite teams besides my own.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

My top five teams other than my own:

1. Just John

2. Kahran

3. Gert T

4. MFer

5. TOOG

*Raises hand*

Like I said, if I knew we were doing everything by voting, I never would've taken Brady.

I do kind of sympathize with SP, as he has a pretty solid team, so I understand the frustration of getting beat down in the first round when you put so much thought into it. Still, out of everyone else, I think EHME's team was the most underrated. I would've liked to see our teams face off since we both bring the physical offense in addition to defense.