TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lord of The Curry

EliteXC: Heat

I'm laughing my ass off at all the people who are probably legitimately pissed that they won't get to see Shamrock fight.

To whomever asked: Petruzelli currently competes as a LHW (and formerly HW), but he's likely in the 210+ range after rehydrating from his weight cut.

And why is this

I don't much like freak-show fights, which this one has all the makings of (bar fights are comparable, but more morbidly satisfying). I prefer fights between skilled and/or competitive combatants.

Wanting to see Ken Shamrock fight nowadays is like wanting to see Arnold Palmer still play golf, except for every shot Arnold misses, he gets punched in the face.

Eh, everytime I've seen Carano talk about MMA she has this "Eh, it's a living" aura, like she couldn't give a shit about it. She probably still knocks Kobald out though (pulling this prediction out of my ass, I know nothing abour her).

I wanna see Gina lose. Elite XC is just pushing Gina and Kimbo as hard as they can and I really want it to backfire on them

I'm a Gina fan, don't care to much for Kimbo since the Thompson fight though

How in the world could someone judge that fight 29-28? That's almost as moronic as the judge who had Mayorga beating Mosley last Saturday.

I think they will make the Carano/Cyborg fight and I like Carano's chances.