TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CubbyBr

Scott Hall arrested

While we can keep saying "Hey, it was a roast!", I'm sure Bob Saget wouldn't have appreciated a bad Dave Coulier joke...y'know, had Dave Coulier somehow died tragically in the past decade. Maybe via Alanis Morrissette getting her revenge...

Not the best example, is it?

I'm a moron for just saying how I feel?

Yes.

Why? Plenty of others have stated their opinion in this thread about Hall's actions and the Owen joke, so I did too. I also heard a hilarious rant the Iron Sheik did in response to the Hall incident and it was really funny. It surprised me when he said he may have more respect for B. Brian Blair over Hall at this point.

Scott Hall's birthday is in two days. I know this not by visiting his wikipedia page or OWW profile. No, I've known this for a long time, as one of my cousins also has a birthday on October 20.

We should throw a party in this thread. We can roast him.

I like how in the Sheik's response, he threatens Scott Hall almost word for word the same way he threatened B. Brian Blair! He said the same stuff like "I'll suplex you, put you in the camel clutch, break your back, fuck your ass, and make you HUMBLE!!!" :lol:

I like how in the Sheik's response he threatens Scott Hall almost word for word the same way he threatened B. Brian Blair! He said the same stuff like "I'll suplex you, put you in the camel clutch, break your back, fuck your ass, and make you HUMBLE!!!" :lol:

Based on his half dozen or so appearances on the Howard Stern Show, I've come to realize that this is how he threatens everybody. The threats always involve the camel clutch, humbling and ass fucking.

I like how in the Sheik's response he threatens Scott Hall almost word for word the same way he threatened B. Brian Blair! He said the same stuff like "I'll suplex you, put you in the camel clutch, break your back, fuck your ass, and make you HUMBLE!!!" :lol:

Based on his half dozen or so appearances on the Howard Stern Show, I've come to realize that this is how he threatens everybody. The threats always involve the camel clutch, humbling and ass fucking.

Well, I can't think of much more that would make you humble than getting ass fucked while in a camel clutch. So it's kinda effective in it's way.