TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LivingLegendGaryColeman

The Time Is Now... to Change Cena's Theme

Am i the only one who thinks cena should switch to a rock song? After all, he doesnt have the rap gimmick anymore so coming down to rap would be pointless.

It would be another Rev Theory song if it is rock knowing WWE.

If not, they'll probably give him "Spoilin' For a Fight" just to shove that song and phrase down our throats again.

That actually wouldn't be a bad idea. The theme that Rev Theory made for Randy Orton is perfectly acceptable, and a hell of an improvement over "Burn in my Light". Did they also do Jeff Hardy's theme? Either way, I'd like to see them do something for Cena.

No, Jeff Hardy did his own new music.

I knew he did his own TNA theme, but that's Jeff singing his current theme? Big improvement. Could have sworn it was Rev Theory, though.

No, Jeff Hardy did his own new music.

I knew he did his own TNA theme, but that's Jeff singing his current theme? Big improvement. Could have sworn it was Rev Theory, though.

It's Endeverafter.

John Cena should still be coming out to rap. His current theme is the best in the WWE.

I'm torn on this as his theme is one of the few things I still like about the guy, but yeah it doesn't fit anymore. Though, HBK's theme hasn't fit since he came back in 2002 but that's never getting changed. However, obviously HBK's had that theme a hell of a lot longer than Cena's had his, so that comparison may be a bit of a stretch.

All in all, I'd be okay with the change if it happened.

Am i the only one who thinks cena should switch to a rock song? After all, he doesnt have the rap gimmick anymore so coming down to rap would be pointless.

It would be another Rev Theory song if it is rock knowing WWE.

If not, they'll probably give him "Spoilin' For a Fight" just to shove that song and phrase down our throats again.

Shame on you. Are you suggesting that John Cena is not, at this very moment spoiling for a fight? Preposterous.

Hey guys, it's been dropped.

Attorneys representing Jamal Grinnage and Eric Murray, members of the hip hop group The M.O.P., informed the United States District Court of New York on December 3 that on behalf of their clients they were voluntarily dropping their clients lawsuit against John Cena, World Wrestling Entertainment, Sony Music, Stephanie Music (WWE's music publishing company) and other entities reports PWInsider. Judge Leonard B. Sand signed off on the dismissal on December 8. The M.O.P. group had filed a lawsuit against Cena and WWE stating they were upset over the company sampling their song "Ante Up" for Cena's theme song "My Time is Now." They had been requesting damages over the use of the song on TV, PPV, DVDs, CDS and ringtones. There was no indication given why the lawsuit was suddenly dropped.

I guess WWE showed up on their doorstep with a truck load of money.

Hey Enigma, you posted newz~! that had already been posted. Also, you failed to cite your source. Plus you wrote breaking in all caps, which was completely unnecessary.

Please refrain from this behavior in the future.

Sincerely,

The voice in your head.

p.s. murder, murder, murder, kill, kill, kill redrum redruuuum