Al (11)

Aero(12)

TakerHart (13)

Cowboy (14)

BrooklynZoo (15)

Dr. Venk (16)

Milky (17)

We're off and running. Rules:

* PM the next person when you've selected.

* We'll start with a 12-hour window, which may close to eight if necessary.

* No couples or groups together; one at a time only. Sorry.

* Justify your pick, even if you don't need to. Have some fun.

* CubanLinx' window starts at 6am eastern.

Whoa, whoa, whoa... I'm not in this? The one who makes more and better Simpsons references than anyone? And you let Franchise in after me?

You stupid son of a bitch.

Whoa, whoa, whoa... I'm not in this? The one who makes more and better Simpsons references than anyone? And you let Franchise in after me?

You never asked. What am I, a mind reader? I knew you made references, but why the hell wouldn't you express interest if you were perusing the thread?

Milky gets picks #16 and 17, etc., if he has a relevant reference based on anything I typed in this post.

Far be it for me to defend someone who seemingly randomly started hating me sometime during the Spring and then wishing me non-humorous death the other day, but I'm pretty sure his excited YEAH! exclamation was an intent of entry.

Can I come too?

Far be it for me to defend someone who seemingly randomly started hating me sometime during the Spring and then wishing me non-humorous death the other day, but I'm pretty sure his excited YEAH! exclamation was an intent of entry.

Can I come too?

That reference is good enough, especially given the death/old people context thing.

Edit: Jesus Christ, you told me about the draft! Fuck, my heads's killing me. Fuck it. Milky's in. NO MORE ENTRIES WILL BE ALLOWED.

Surely to God we can come up with 170 memorable characters.

You never asked. What am I, a mind reader? I knew you made references, but why the hell wouldn't you express interest if you were perusing the thread?

Milky gets picks #16 and 17, etc., if he has a relevant reference based on anything I typed in this post.

What do you think I meant by "YEAH!" My interest is implied by my existence!

CG: "We're off and running."

NH: "WHY THE HELL AM I NOT IN THIS?"

CG: "I can't see through metal, Milky!"

Ok, I'm in.

*edit: I never hated you Venkman... I never hated you.

What do you think I meant by "YEAH!" My interest is implied by my existence!

CG: "We're off and running."

NH: "WHY THE HELL AM I NOT IN THIS?"

CG: "I can't see through metal, Milky!"

Ok, I'm in.

You son of a bitch, that's good.

Cuban Linx (1)

Scroby (2)

HollywoodSpike (3)

Gosunkugi (4)

Rando (5)

JJ (6)

mattdotcom (7)

Franchise (8)

yNa(9)

CG (10)

Al (11)

Aero(12)

TakerHart (13)

Cowboy (14)

BrooklynZoo (15)

Dr. Venk (16)

Milky (17)

We're off and running. Rules:

* PM the next person when you've selected.

* We'll start with a 12-hour window, which may close to eight if necessary.

* No couples or groups together; one at a time only. Sorry.

* Justify your pick, even if you don't need to. Have some fun.

* CubanLinx' window starts at 6am eastern.

YNA, can you edit your first post in the thread to read what CG has just put?

I just got roped into working until noon and I suspect I will be sleeping past 6pm. Did I just get screwed over by work, draft wise? This is my first draft so I'm not clear how the 12 hour window works.

Person one posts, then person two has 12 hours to make his pick. After he's made his pick, a new 12 hour window opens up for person three.

If person two misses the 12 hour window, at the end of the 12 hours exactly, person three has a 12 hour window, and person two can make his pick up whenever he wants.

Person one posts, then person two has 12 hours to make his pick. After he's made his pick, a new 12 hour window opens up for person three.

If person two misses the 12 hour window, at the end of the 12 hours exactly, person three has a 12 hour window, and person two can make his pick up whenever he wants.

This.

Was Scroby Pm'd? He has until 6:37pm tonight.

Ah fuck! That's what I get for not checking my internet all day long. I'll PM the next person in line right now.

To clarify any potential confusion:

The NFL Draft rule is in effect. If time expires for a draftor, he she does not lose their pick, they simply lose their priority. Scroby's 12-hour window has closed, meaning HollywoodSpike has a 12-hour window until 6:37 am, eastern. Scroby may still pick as soon as possible.

If anyone misses a few picks in succession, we'll look at eliminating them, but no one can "lose their pick". Franchise posted something similar, can we work this into the rules part of YnA's first post?

Epic start. This might go the way of the Hot Bitches draft sooner than I thought.

Two strikes against me. We eliminated all traces of the faux second vote, and I don't have drunken posting to blame this time.

What's with the name change?